1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stand-alone Quick Shift Controllers and Sensors

Discussion in 'Other' started by DonTZ125, Mar 26, 2019.

1. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Quick Shift controllers and Sensors allow clutchless full-throttle up-shifts, saving valuable fractions of a second each and every shift on each and every lap, adding up to real time savings over the course of a race. In association with Shifting ContRoll, TTR Ignition Systems is pleased to offer these items for both the budget racer and the serious competitor. The Shifting ContRoll QS 2.2 controls both fuel and spark with per-gear mapping and built in shift-light control; the TTR r3.0 Quick Shifter controls spark only.

The sensors are compatible with any 'switch' type controller that you might have (DynoJet / Power Commander, Triumph OEM, etc); they are NOT compatible with strain-gauge systems like Bazzaz. These sensor / switches can be provided with any connector you can identify; I can provide plug-in connectors for PC3/5, DJ QS, Triumph, and a few others.

All pricing is in US Dollars. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Basic shipping is $15; an order can have mulitple items for the same cost - until the post office starts charging me more.

TTR Quick Shift Controller - $75
    Shifting ContRoll QS 2.2 - $225

[​IMG]

Shift Sensor (Push or Pull) - $125
    [​IMG]

Bidirectional Shift Sensor (Push-Pull) - $185
    Shift Rod (50mm-170mm) - $10-$30

Phl218 and jasonhise like this.
  2. DonTZ125

Shift sensors in stock for next-day delivery - TTR QS controllers are in stock, with custom wiring in 2-3 weeks.

3. DonTZ125

4. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Do you have any analog/digital sensors?

5. DonTZ125

The shift sensors mentioned above are simple on/off switches. What do you have in mind?

6. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

Looking for analog/digital for QS/Blip

7. DonTZ125

My stuff is QS only; I don't have anything for blip.

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

What are the quickshifter options for a carbed 96 GSXR 750?

9. DonTZ125

Hi, Scott.

I don't have anything this minute, but I do have a design in the works. At this point, I can say that the price will be ~ $260 shipped, sensor and controller. Ask me again in a month ...

Don

10. DonTZ125

I looked at the wiring diagram again, and decided I was overthinking things - my standard 3-wire design will work just fine. Price becomes US$200 + $15 for the postman.

PM Sent

evakat likes this.
  11. DonTZ125

12. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Hello, got any QS for a 98-01 Yamaha R1...? These are carbed models, dont have any power commanders, etc...

13. DonTZ125

Yes I do - PM sent.

evakat likes this.