1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone bring extra exhaust wrap to VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by WORD B, May 15, 2004.

1. WORD B

WORD B Active Member

I gotta case of the hot foot,seriously. My right foot gets very uncomfortable from the exhaust being right under the footpeg. Towards the end of any sprint or solo it feels like my boot is 120 degrees or something. I wouldn't need a bunch, something like 2 or 3 feet max. Would anyone willing please bring it the cycle jam and I'll pay you for it. My name is Ben Vest and I'm novice #81. I know there are other nv.81's so I'm the one with the black zx6r. That is if you don't reply here you can find me down there.

Thanks,
    Ben

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'll see if I can stick some in the truck.

3. WORD B

WORD B Active Member

I'd appreciate that, I thought you could only get it in 50 ft rolls so I definitly don't need that. If you can hook me up I'll be sure to throw a elbow and kick at greenie when I'm in bss and f1 with him:D

4. dtalbott

I'll stick a 50 ft roll in the truck.

Don't hit Greenie; he's enough trouble without any outside help.

5. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Is exhaust wrap legal in SS now? I know read the rulebook, but it is so much easier just to ask the experts here.:D If it is legal in ss now could you throw 2 rolls in the truck or I can just buy the one roll and give WORD B a few feet.

6. dtalbott

Let's hear if it's legal first and I'll order an extra roll or two.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

rtfrb

:D

8. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

You may have just started a bidding war... :D

9. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Looks like it's legal to me. :D

10. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

hmmmmm... Sharkskins recommended it when I bought new bodywork with a belly pan a couple years ago

But then I'm sellng the bikes so I ain't bothering to RTFRB :D

11. Ganja Dude

Thank you for the info. Darrin please throw an extra roll in the truck. What day will you be there? I will be Thur-Sun. Blue 03 R6 516. Black Dakota R/T Alabama tags and black haulmark 6x12 trailer with AL tags.

12. dtalbott

Thursday. :clap:

13. Ganja Dude

I have to lean how to red, before I can rtfrb. :p Cnat get my sistr to red the hole ruebok to me, but she wil red thepots to me.:D

14. Ganja Dude

C YA Thurs. then :beer: