1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 KTM 390 CUP bike (Ezra Beaubier)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by chad williams, Dec 21, 2019.

1. chad williams

chad williams Active Member

2015 KTM 390 CUP bike, raced in MotoAmerica by Ezra Beaubier, purchased from Ezra by Melissa Paris and now for sale. Bike has just been stored for a while and has just been serviced- Fresh battery, oil and coolant , and just had a test ride. Ready for someone to start racing it.

The CUP bikes if you don't know were never a street bike but instead came from the factory ready to race with upgraded WP suspension, no street gear like lights or blinkers ect..
    Bike comes with KTM rear stand, a selection of brand new aluminum rear sprockets, a CD owners manual and a KTM case to keep the cd and paperwork in, and an additional Akropovic silencer which also has some crash rash. Bike comes with original manufacturers document ( race bikes don't come with titles from factory)
    $4000 bike is located in Souther California call or text :Chad (310) 350-9749
    IMG_1429.jpg IMG_1430.jpg IMG_1431.jpg IMG_1433.jpg

grandpanot likes this.
  2. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

I have this year and model! This bike taught me so much. Wish i had room for a “B” bike

chad williams likes this.