1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by t500racer, Dec 18, 2019.

1. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

[​IMG]

https://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/d/colonial-heights-suzuki-gsf400-bandit/7040708115.html

400 Bandit for sale. Runs good, 20k miles. Full Vance and Hines exhaust, sounds great on the 400cc four cylinder.

Always had a soft spot for 400 fours having owned a 1977 CB400 and raced FZR400s, I purchased the Bandit this spring as a commuter bike and switched jobs shortly thereafter having hardly had a chance to ride it. Good shape, but not a museum piece, some fading on the paint, typical small dings and scratches. Tank is clean inside. Too many motorcycles and not enough room or time to ride them means this one is for sale. Clear VA title. $1,250. No trades. Located near Richmond VA.

PM me for details. Thanks!

britx303 and Killswitch like this.
  2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Want want want

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Current inspection?
    Can you keep it garaged until Jan when I can pick it up?

4. t500racer

It is not currently inspected, but I can't see any reason it would not pass. Short term temperature controlled storage is a possibility. PM me for more details. Thanks for asking.

5. catahoulabuldog

catahoulabuldog Well-Known Member

love this thing.. wish it wasnt 7hrs away.

6. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

My first race bike ever was a bandit 400. Got my race license on it at Grattan in 1994.

7. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

Thats crazy, I literally woke up this morning and thought "I want another Bandit 400" after not thinking about them for over 10 years. I'm in Richmond VA too. Traded mine in like '07 for an SV, pic below, but didn't have that one long enough to ever really get it set up right to fully enjoy it, so I'd like a do-over. I really need to finish my Ninja 400 race bike, but this is super tempting...

Attached Files:

ducnut likes this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

From one 400 lover to another..........NICE!!!!:beer:

Banditracer likes this.
  9. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

We could race one again Todd!

10. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Almost forgot about the one we endurance raced. LOL!

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's just like mine was Kris before you got me racing. I wish I had the funds I'd come get it,I need a frame. Getting rid of the airbox and putting pods on them perks them up alot. Stock airbox is terribly restrictive.

12. t500racer

Getting rid of the airbox was my plan until I realized that eight bikes in a one car garage is too much! Since a bigger garage is out of the question for the time being, something has to give.

13. t500racer

Bike is sold. I'm happy to say it will be making its way to the track!

Killswitch likes this.