1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Moriwaki MD250H

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by chad williams, Dec 14, 2019.

1. chad williams

chad williams Active Member

Alex Dumas Moriwaki MD250H , my son Owen raced this last year with WERA in Clubman and Superbike D to take both class championships at WERA West. Bike is an amazing track weapon and is fast fast! Motor has just been completely rebuilt with less than one hour of break in so far (2) 15 min practice sessions. Motor is outfitted wit CP piston, Carillo rod, welded crank, titanium valves, ported and polished, race cams, Hinson clutch. Battle factory quick shifter,Remus race exhaust, brand new rear sets; and bodywork just got fresh paint.
    Bike comes with front and rear stands and an extensive spares package including tons of oem seals and gaskets, misc oem parts, rear set spares, bar spares, lever spares, spare oem exhaust, tons of gearing front and rear. Bike is located in Southern California. $8500
    call or text - Chad (310) 350-9749
    IMG_9913.jpg IMG_9914.jpg 838B8449-7FD2-47F7-A640-6D4FC861C6A5.JPG 9D434BB4-66F0-42C2-9A8E-89A5ECC7AA65.JPG 8C9E6FAA-5B89-49C7-9ED7-4D10A0C033E4.JPG IMG_9417.jpg

Senna likes this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Bad ass

3. SirBonus

SirBonus Well-Known Member

Very nice bike.
    GLWS.

4. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

Very cool

5. Racer156

Racer156 Member

6. chad williams

this sure would look great under someones Christmas tree!

7. Racer156

Racer156 Member

I was wondering about starting it. I know some crfs are electric start and in one of the pics it looks like there is a line of sight to the kick starter shaft.

Can it be kickstarted? Is it electric start? Can it be bump started or do you need one of those powered wheeled cart thingys?

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I'm guessing, but I'd wager it uses one of the cordless drill attachments to start it.

9. chad williams

The bike is electric start
    thanks
    Chad

10. chad williams

the bike is electric start
    thanks
    Chad

11. chad williams

12. Racer156

Racer156 Member

I was curious if this sold and if so what the price was?

13. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Did this bike sell?

14. chad williams

yes it sold, went to Florida for a youth rider

15. chad williams

yes it sold , went to florida for a youth rider- 8
    Sold for $8000