1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm starting a new trend

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I completely agree that it has become ridiculous. I expect people to merge into my lane or pull out in front of me when I'm on my bike, but now I have to deal with the same crap everytime I drive my truck...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all have been lucky or something because this shit has always been happening to me everywhere I've ever driven in every vehicle. Used to be makup and reading books/papers and now it's phones. Yes, there are more distracted people but to be blunt those fucks couldn't drive anyway. I have had people make eye contact when I'm in the RV and still pull out in front of me. I've had them stare at my vehicle and move over anyway - I've come to realize they are so fucking horrible at this shit that even when seeing another vehicle they truly did not see it. Doesn't matter what size or color or anything, they're so wrapped up in their own head that nothing around them exists.

BSA43 likes this.
  3. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

I hope they clear that shit up before I have to go back home! 35W was dry and I was just ahead of the flurries this morning.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I can't be the only one who thought the OP was in jest...

YamahaRick likes this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm all for that. Rolling coal has got to be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen or heard of.

Plausible deniability too. "I thought your shitbox was on fire because of all the smoke".

drop likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I figure he is mostly joking but wishes he could do it :D

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Aren't all the posts on here like this 98% passive aggressiveness, and 2% billy bad ass?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s amazing how effective it is at getting tailgaters to back the fuck off, though...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds about right :D

RRP likes this.
  10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Rocks. Good ol' fist-size rocks...tossed up through the open sunroof on tailgaters.
    If the technique is practiced enough, one might even want to use *combat bricks.
    :eek:

*Ref. Berlin riots, circa '81 - Soldier of Fortune magazine.
    :D

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:rolleyes: You must be new here. :Poke:

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

So is getting the fuck over.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

On a two lane winding road?

Yeah. Ok. Or maybe observing the fucking speed limit and maintaining a safe following distance would work, too.

14. Ya and In a twist or irony the police will charge you because they’ll have evidence.

15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Egg hits car. Driver gets scared, thinks its gunfire. You end up dead.

That's how I see this story going in AZ.

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Teslas are coal rollers too, indirectly.

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Bingo

18. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Maybe karma will get them first.
    Saw some man bun having skinny jean wearing dude destroy his front tire leaving a stop light while glued to his phone. He didn’t see the right lane narrow/shift slightly due to an overpass.
    Plowed that left front wheel into an 8” high curb. I could hear it in my truck.

19. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Any of them if you’re going fast enough. The sunroof is ideal though , makes aim a cinch...

...so I’ve heard.

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

wooosh...