1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

This.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

upload_2019-12-11_15-0-54.png
    No reason other than the pic was there.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Jersey thing is seeming like a terrorist attack. City needs to get their shit straight and tell us wtf is going on.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, not at all.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're a dumbass who speaks in absolutes which makes you wrong. It's not Type A, it's stupid. Good Type A's know how to use the language to get their point across clearly.

You have yet to be proven right on most of your declarations, why do you keep insisting otherwise? Declaratively delusional?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not even that really as much as fucking with dummy because he insists all dead people were shot by cops with zero proof. As for the cops overall making bad choices - yeah that one I'll agree with from just the video. Specific choices by specific cops, dunno without a lot more info.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And your insistence that you know for a fact all dead were shot by cops. Could you be right? Yep. Just as easily at this point could be wrong. You are making nothing more than a guess...

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait, so now you know the policies of every department based on what you've seen on TV reports?

Oh my lordy your version of "experience" gets funnier and funnier every time you try and dig yourself out of your holes :crackup:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How does that work with your declarative statement you are "usually right".

Granted I don't recall you ever admitting it any time you've been proven wrong - and proven without a doubt wrong just like this thread. You even admit you worded things totally differently but insist you said the same thing :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wrong.

You are arrogant on here, you have proven your lack of intelligence and ability to think logically on here. Repeatedly.

Your personality is what gets you to post the stupid shit you do. And gets you to post it as statements of fact no opinion.

We're all confident you're sad little man with no control or power in your own life so you try to be a badass on the internet. Not hard to see really.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? I mean maybe someone pretty or younger that would work but you posted it at Dern... WTF?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are you the douche that is all pissed at the cops because his wife dumped him for a cop?

DucatiBomber likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course you won't. You cannot believe for instant you could ever be wrong, mommy told ya so :D

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Racist Jewish Terrorist?

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I thought my sig line was ironic. @XFBO saying that about someone. I'll give ya three guesses who.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Good thing New Jersey has all those gun laws and limits and the standard capacity magazine ban and such.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh I know how you took it, wouldn't be the first time you were wrong about me........pffttt, who's laughing at you now??? :Poke: :crackup:

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Your argumentative nature has DEFINITELY been surpassed, good sir!

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm curious to see what his criminal history is like and more importantly the past few yrs. Since that shithole got their latest Governor, they've been passing a crapload of bail reform that is cutting offenders loose who should otherwise be in jail. I read just last week about a pedo who was arrested and released on the same day, only to commit another act of pedophilia a few days later. There has to come a time when politicians are held accountable for the shit they do too.

Another fun fact, one of my former colleagues was part of the federal task force that took those two scumbags down.