1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glock 44

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Dec 10, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Whoever names this pistols needs to be beat with a rubber hose.

We have a G22, that's 40cal
    We have a G45, that's 9mm
    We have a G40, that's 10mm
    And now we have a G44 that is 22LR.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

22lr does not have teh stopping powah...lol

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Let me shoot you in the kneecap with one and I bet you'll stop doing whatever you're doing :D

4. TurboBlew

I had a krav maga lesson this morning...come at me brah with your tin can caliber...hehe Why not shoot out some paper stars with your .22 :)

5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It's Glock. The "original" Tupperware of firearms

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you have some hummus with it?

Phl218 and TurboBlew like this.
  7. TurboBlew

there was a buffet...
    [​IMG]

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

Basically the reason I've never owned one. I don't want to have to know the entire brand's product line to know which one to consider. Same with BMW, Mercedes, Infinity, etc.

dtalbott likes this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're on my list too! It used to be really easy to know what model and engine was in a BMW or Merc, or even an Ininity. 328 had a 2.8L engine. 300sl had a 3.0. G37 had a 3.7. Now it's fuckall. 335's with turbo four cylinders, and god knows what else.

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

That's silly. If you're interested in one, research it and shoot it. If you like it, buy it. If you don't, don't. Why would you need to know a manufacturer's entire product line in order to consider one single item? :confused:

12. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

I've had 3 Glocks, a G43, and 2 G19's.

I shoot shields better so I sold them and now have a shield. *shrug*

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’ve had people ask what I’m carrying and when I’ve said Glock22 they say “oh, cute” thinking it’s a 22LR!

14. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I don't care what they call them. They work, and I trust em.
    But to be fair my FN and Kahr pistols are named much more reasonably.

Scotty87 likes this.
  15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Meh, if they are seriously that ignorant, their opinion is worth about fuckall anyways.

Now what we do need to talk about is that prehistoric caliber you're using...:D

16. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I think you should talk to NATO about the .50BMG then too.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I haven't shot it in years. EDC is a G43. My intent is to dump the G22 for either a 19x, vp9 tactical, or maybe an FN 509.

18. redtailracing

I only abide by redneck NATO (calibers I can go down and buy at the local Walmart) So to me, that round doesn't exist. :D

But in all seriousness, time to crawl out of the stone age and buy a 9mm. :Poke:

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

9mm is probably the oldest commonly used military/defense caliber in use. Iirc it was developed in Europe prior to WWI.

20. redtailracing

Ok, now you are speaking my language. Love the 43, just suck at shooting it and prefer more capacity. Cant go wrong with a 19x. VP9 is my current CCW. Wish I had gone with the tactical as it will soon just be my dedicated range toy, SHTF pistol. Either way, I fucking love that gun. And I am a whore for FN so anything they make is more than welcome to find its way into my collection. Personally, my next gun will either be a G26 or FNS-9C. Whichever I choose will replace my VP9 for summer carry as I currently really struggle to conceal the VP9 in summer attire. G26 conceals easier IMO but I think I will shoot the 9C better and as I said, I'm an FN whore.

ryoung57 likes this.