1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vasectomized.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragginass, Dec 6, 2019.

1. lazlo

lazlo Stand up guy who corners low.

If you guys really want to cringe: I had mine done about thirty years ago. Doc was supposed to have used stitches that dissolve in water. He used the regular stitch material. I knew I had a problem when the incisions started to hurt. Hurt so bad I couldn't take it any longer. I took a pair of nail clippers, tweezers, q-tips, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, hiked my legs up on the couch (I was quite limber back then) and took my own stitches out, about 4-5 each side. You can imagine how short the stitch is, right? Pulling each one of those bastards out felt like they were a yard long!

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

That's called a Truss.

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No need. He already thinks the femailman is pretty hot.

4. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

I just had the wife spade instead. Didn’t hurt a bit.

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Like hit with a spade?

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Spadernoodered.

That's what they do to dogs.

:D

7. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Couldn’t agree more.

8. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

The Bob Barker special!

It was the second C section and we did Rock Paper Scissors to see who gets it. Always start with paper.

9. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

My brother had his reversed at age 42-ish. He had 1 Christmas kid with lst wife, 2nd wife had no kids and she wanted one.

I don't know if he went back for the 3rd knifing. Most likely did. Stud.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I had a cousin that woke up from his vasactomy with the doctor, 2 nurses, and 15 medical students in his room all staring at his package :crackup:

11. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

I usually do not tell people my story for fear that guys will not want to get this done. My snip job went well enough but the post ejaculation pain never went away. 2 years later I had it reversed (hurt worse than the first time). It got to the point that after sex i couldn't walk for 15-20 min.

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Damn. What did the urologist say about the pain? Mine just felt “different” for the first few, but never pain

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Better than not being able to sit down... :D

14. Not related to nuts, but for those who have to do (non-major) surgical type shit, but don't want to go under general anesthesia, ask for Valium and Triazolam (oral sedation).

"Triazolam has the advantage of being absorbed rapidly, achieving peak blood levels in 1.3 hours; its half-life is 2-3 hours, much shorter than diazepam. In addition, it may be up to eight (8) times more effective as a hypnotic than diazepam".

The underlined shit is the difference maker. With Valium, you just reach a state where "everything is ok, I don't care". With Triazolam, you reach a state where "I have no fucking clue what is happening right now".

Going under general is very hard on your body/organs...and you can only do it so many times over a certain period. Back when they had to rebuild the ligaments and shit in my left elbow, I had to wait 3 months to get outside that "window" so they could put me under again because of having other shit rebuilt recently.

For things that aren't major, the V+T combo works awesome. Ive used it for relatively extensive dental work. They give me 2 Valium to take when I go to sleep the night before, then one hour before the procedure ill take 2 of the Triazolam. Then because of my size, and if it is something that is going to take 2-3hrs, immediately before starting the procedure (as in after im laying in the chair, ready to start), I will take 2 more.

That's ass. It's done. Over.

Technically you are conscious, there is no need for an IV, or oxygen, or any shit like that...but for all intents and purposes, you are out cold. You won't realize anything is happening or remember fuckall.

The last time I did it, apparently I felt the need to piss in the middle of it. They had to help me get in there, and the wife had to help me handle my business, but I don't remember any of that. Hell, the 2 T's I took an hour before leaving home were enough that I don't even remember the ride to the office, and I damn sure don't remember coming home.

It works great, but keep in mind that somebody will need to drive you there and home, and don't plan shit for that whole day. We were back home around 11am, and I crashed and she had to wake me up at 4pm.

Because you only need a total of 6 pills (2 x Vs, and 4 x T's), it is very cheap. I think it cost me like $7 or some shit.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've never heard of that happening, damn. :eek:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good Lord, that's awful. Is it permanent?

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Sounds good but you have doctors who are afraid to try anything that they aren't comfortable with due to the anxiety associated with malpractice suits. :rolleyes:

18. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

They prescribed me (1) Valium to take an hour before the procedure. It helped, but a few beers would have been better.

19. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

Mine was an inflammation of the epididymis. It was described to me as caused by the testicles and epididymis priming the pump and pressurizing the system in preparation for the show. After sex was done there was no pressure relief in the the epididymis. This is the cause of the dreaded "Blue balls". The only problem was that i got the worse case that kept getting worse with more sex.

This wasn't a huge deal right away as my sex life after the "V" was mediocre. It became worse after a divorce and a much more vigorous sex life.

I was given 3 options.
    1. Quite having as much sex and allow the epididymis to relax.
    2. Go in and have the entire epididymis removed. This is major and leaves the testicles connected to nothing and has its own risk.
    3. Get a reversal to allow the pressure to relieve itself like it did originally.

I took option 3. Looking back at the odds before the snip, i wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I just was unlucky.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Like that was even an option.... :crackup: