1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vasectomized.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragginass, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

This shit hurt, I don't care what other people said. The 6 shots werent the worst part. The pulling/tugging was brutal. Ice is helping more than the hydrocodone. Maybe I need to add beer.

2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Duh. They don't work without beer. Sorry about the nuts. Congrats on not contributing to overpopulation. :beer:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

It's well worth it though. WELL WORTH IT. Ice your nuts really good and you'll be fine in a couple days.

4. Dragginass

I always thought my first titanium hardware would be from racing. Apparently my doc installed some titanium hose clamps down there. Hopefully not worm drive.

5. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

Fuck. For all of us who need to make the appointment, Please don't make it sound too bad.

I became single last May, and took my balls on a world tour. Still need to make the switch from breeder to sport-fucker.

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

The numbing shots were the worst part IMHO. Felt like a long slo-mo kick to the nuts. Other than that I had zero issues and not alot of swelling up like grapefruits like people say. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

backcountryme likes this.
  7. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

A bag of frozen peas or corn works wonders. ;) . Obviously, not on the cob unless you like that sort of thing....

8. Dragginass

The Valium pre-surgery helped me not give a F, but it's still rough. I'd describe it more as extreme discomfort than pain. The shots sting, but only for a second.

Funkm05 likes this.
  9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

And we were able to go at it.......gently, within a couple days.........yes obviously still with protection until given the all-clear to fire away.

10. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

My Valium shot helped alleviate most pain, the numbing shot stung slightly. The Doc asking me if I'd like to watch the procedure with a big mirror in front of me in the stirrups made me laugh and tell him "Hell NO"... The smell of my cauterized sack burning as they cut into it was less than pleasant and I could feel the slicing of my scrotum however it didn't hurt. Weird experience which I had no issues with whatsoever and it was way better than having to have the Mrs. be anesthetized and OOC for a while with a more invasive surgery.

11. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Didn't hurt as bad as everyone made it out to be. I was up walking around the flea market the following day. didn't need the pain pills they gave me. Frozen peas are great to help with comfort. Don't forget to cook up the pea's later for your buddies.

KneeDragger_c69 and RichB like this.
  12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’m going in soon. Absolutely afraid for my life.

rdracer134 likes this.
  13. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Dude. My wife came with me to drive me home. She freakin passed out watching and i had to drive us home. I had some new fangled laser one done. I could have went jogging the next day. Did have weird aches for a while though.

K51000 likes this.
  14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just throw it out on the ol lady's forehead. Don't cost nothing. Don't get cut neither.

16. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Had mine done too. Sting from the shot was the worst part only for a second. Felt a little pressure when he held on to cauterize. No pain.

Walking around next day, a little discomfort but nothing major. 10-14 days later I was back in the gym at full bore.

Well worth the freedom, lol. Much easier on me than the wife going under the knife. Never thought I would do it...until I did it.

Pixelator likes this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When a buddy got his fun sacks snipped the doctor told him to buy a 12 pack of beer in cans on the way home and a bag of ice. Dump the beer in the cooler, cover with ice, get as cold as possible, take out two beers and sit on the cooler. While Drinking one beer put the other between your legs on your nuts. When you kill the first beer open the nut beer, replace the nut beer with one out of the cooler and continue until your nuts don't hurt or you're too drunk to care.

18. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

Yeah I did that too until the ol lady took half my shit and 150% of my money. I'm not getting married again, and terrified about knocking someone up. I don't even know what 150% of -50% is. I'm pretty sure my balls could help solve that equasion.

badmoon692008 and Wingnut like this.
  19. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Mine didn't hurt at all aside from minor post-OP pain. General anesthesia FTW!

20. Dragginass

They offered me general anesthesia, but I would have had to pay thousands out of pocket. Using locals only I had just a $40 copay.