Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

speeddaddy likes this.
  2. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I can't help but wonder what their plan is. How many Dems will vote to not impeach, but Rs might? I agree, let's get this to the senate. It won't, they just want this to be another dog and pony show to keep the public and MSM "OMB".

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Can Mitch drag it into the senate without a vote or force the house to vote at some time?

6. LarryP

LarryP Banned

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

9. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

That's fair bu its funny that Democrats should accept a full investigation but the Administration Doesn't.

Failing o turn over records/ documents requested
    preventing witnesses from testifying.
    that's funny, if nothing is there give them what they've requested let those individuals Testify and in the End make them look really dumb. Trump supporters will never leave Trump but you may get other too if you Clearly show that you've done nothing wrong.

10. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Not once but twice
    But Speaking of Corruption Israel shouldn't be getting any money soon.... Right?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Kinda like the Democrats expecting Trump to accept the results of an election, but they won't.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What documents and who has been forbidden to testify? (If you say tax returns just go hug a dick :crackup: :D)

The white house only submitted over a million documents for the Mueller investigation and I don't think he has used executive privilege. Considering all of the investigations into Trump over the last 3 years I would say he has been more transparent than any other sitting president. YMMV

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm having a hard time understanding what the dem's long game is here.

• They have to vote for impeachment because of prior voter contracts
    • If they don't they're screwed
    • Some of them, for sure, won't vote for it
    • If they do, they send it to hostile senate that will turn the tables
    • If they send it to the senate, the news will be more pro OMB while the dems desperately need good press for their panel of flunkies running for POTUS
    • If they send it, the Biden syndicate will receive A LOT more light, btw their man Biden is still the front runner
    • Their senate POTUS runners won't be able to effectively campaign....in the critical home stretch
    • Did I mention that Burisma / Hunter are actively being investigated - not good for the front runner
    • The testimony thus far has been without a smoking gun - not a good look for dems who promised otherwise
    • Bolton is probably their best chance, and they have chosen to leave that court decision on the shelf
    • Why did Bloomberg and Patrick jump in - wth
    • I heard that Bloomberg spending $100 MM is equivalent to the average US household spending $200 of their wealth
    It just doesn't seem to be well thought out on their part. I think that there is a good chance that the convention will yield a new messiah to save the party, somebody that has not run thus far.

14. LarryP

LarryP Banned

FAKE NEWS

15. 600 dbl are

This whole ordeal was to get MSM sound bites so people won't vote in 2020. It's the only way they are going to win anything in 2020.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I see you've already assigned guilt before
    any trial or even evidence of wrong in Israel also.

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You’re right. I remember when Obama supporters left Obama en masse when he became the all time leader in civilian deaths from robot murder planes.

jrsamples likes this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't underestimate the votes of the dead and illegals.

19. 600 dbl are

Are you saying Obama invented SkyNet?

20. LarryP

LarryP Banned

dats the dem way. Never a trial, run wit wild claims.