1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody ever get "Spammed"??

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor1, May 12, 2004.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit.

As f-ed up as the governement is there is no way they'd put you in charge of anything sensitive without doing a background check. Which knowing the NSA would have caught the stuff on ehre about your underage girlfriend and running form the cops etc... and kept you from getting the position in the first place. So I gots to call bullshit on the whole thing...

2. sigliteF4

sigliteF4 3r337 h4x0r

I tried to blame my neighbor over the model rocket incident. (I was like, 13) But the FAA officials saw the little scorched launch-pad thing and the launch rail/wire.

Pesky evidence.

3. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

explaining myself is something I do not feel like doing.... I simply, and kindly asked sean to not post N** anymore. I see my mistake was expecting any type of rational and polite response from Sean J. or Mongo.

4. cinderella

cinderella Guest

....Okay. Lemme get this straight.

You work for the NSA. You talk about it on a public board. You get upset when other people talk about it on a public board.

You have a hissy fit. You continue the hissy fit long enough to make sure that EVERYONE is going to come and watch the rolling train wreck you've started. You get all uppity about wanting to be deleted 'cause you're worried about "the enemy" discovering your post.

And you think this has nothing to do with your performance in the workplace???

...I have nothing else to say. This thread, and your participation in it, speaks SO well for itself.

=c.,
    absolutely, completely astonished.

5. ZebProctor1

you're right, I really don't work for the government, I run a computer website from my home. anyone want any computer parts?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL

haven't seen any men in black suits wandering around yet - but then again I'm at Barber not at home.

Note for NSA peeps - if you really need to find me I'll be at the Vortex in Little 5 Points in Atlanta Georgia later. At Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds Alabama right now. Please don't go to the house it mgith scare the mom-in-law. If you sned out choppers along I-20 I'm in a big ass brown Ford Pickup with a camper shell on it. You already know the tag number :D And the gun is at home so don't shoot me.... Or you could just call me on the cell phones, you know the numbers after all.

So there ya go Zebster - if they men in black suits say it's a security issue that will harm people other than you - I'll nuke the whole damned BBS. Then find you and nuke you for being that dumb.

7. ZebProctor1

I'm not going to argue with you any longer cinderella... goodbye

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some lyrics from the DEA

Might be JFA, but who cares?

You're a prep and that's a fact
    Originality you've always lacked
    I can see right through your act

You're a preppy, a preppy
    By any other name, you'd still be the same

Topsiders, alligators, Calvin Klein jeans
    Argyle socks, you look real keen
    That's not your life man, it's Pierre Cardin's

You're a preppy, preppy
    Think you're real hot, being who you're not

Of all the preppies I've been shown
    I've seen something you've always known
    Underneath the alligators is f@cking clone

You're a preppy, preppy
    You're so f@cking lame, you all look the same

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? I never said you didn't work for the NSA. I just said I don't think they're dumb enough to put you in a position with any type of sensitivity. Now why they hired you at all confuses me too but oh well.

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

When I had a security clearance I told everyone I was a cook. No one continued the conversation beyond that. ;)

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gotta feed Ego. ;)

12. Joe Morris

I kinda thought that part of the job selection was to find folks that didn't need that sort of validation. Oh well.....

13. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I used to hang around a lot of professional athletes. I used to tell the ladies that I was unemployed. I always found it amazing how the illusions of something hidden attracts folks....

14. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Well, if I were arguing, you'd be losing, so you're probably better off giving up now. :D

=c.,
    y'know, some people pay shrinks for the same sort of insights you have the opportunity to find in this thread...

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Just want to give you a heads up...

As I'm sitting here, there is a huge ball of fire coming from Canton's general direction.

So it's either a since experiment gone wrong, or the gughverment is trying to take you out.

Consider yourself warned. :D

16. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Geeze, I can't believe this thread has gotten as far as it has before I could check up on it. Please use three stars to represent NSA? Are you retarded? I could be talking about the National Sheriffs' Association, or the National Society of Accountants! (Both are real organizations.) Go into any restaurant's kitchen - those metal wire cage/shelf systems that most restaurants use will have a little "NSA" tag on them - their manufacturer. Really Zeb, how droll.

If there was EVER a chance that you would be a field agent, you would not EVER mention your occupation, or who you work for. You cannot expect us to believe that you are really this stupid!!!! How can you even talk about maintaining operational security, and completely disregard it in the same sentence?!?!

Matters of politeness aside (I fail to see how I was rude), I laugh at the irony involved when you make comments about the rationality of other people's posts!

Maybe all of this is some sort of crypto-joke that Zeb is playing on us - nothing he has posted in this conversation makes any sense to me!!!

17. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

Oh, here is a piece of trivia in the world of top secret operations.

One of the janitors of the Manhattan Project was selected for his position because he was illiterate. His not being able to read the garbage he was disposing of was an asset to the secrecy of the project.

Now, I guess it would make sense the party in question is potentially being used by the organization in question as a means of disinformation. Like when the Allies flooded the airways with bogus radio chatter before D-Day and made the Germans think Patton was leading the charge with a completely fictional Army.

It could very will be the party is question is bait.
    :D

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Allright! Which one of you clowns changed the calander back to 04/01/04?

:confused:

19. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:wow:

I did an interview on a hacker one time who claims there is virtually no information that he can't trace down and well, for the heckuva it, after reading this thread, I decided to give him a call. I asked him if he could find out if Zeb did work for the N** and if so, what was his internal agency code sign. So, here's the e-mail I just got back:

Top Secret Clearance
    EYES o-23648-k 120504Z

Langley2-441B
    ZebP: search:

http://www.fotario.supereva.it/AM/smiles/56.gif

-further search request denied-

20. Joe Morris

:wow: