1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 Honda rs125 with 98 motor for sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Sullivan, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Sullivan

Sullivan Active Member

The bike is located in southeast Michigan. The spares are limited to a full jet kit with extra needles, main, and pilot jets, power jet connector (apears new but it wasnt in a package, 2 front (I forgot to count) and 2 rear sprockets (37t,38t, and a 36t on the bike), a new and used unleaded head, (the bike is currently set up to run leaded fuel). 2 clyinder gaskets, 1 exhaust gasket, a ignition coil with a very little life in it. 1 set of reeds, clutch perch and lever, 1 fork seal, dog bone off of a 02 RS, 1 white rear shock spring, 4 wheel bearings, 4 block to cylinder studs, and a starter tool. The bike currently has vhm head on it and I don't know the cc of the insert. It has a jolly moto expansion chamber and silencer. The radiator is in really good shape. 300 miles on the lower end. Brand new piston, heat cycle only, it has not been broken in. Fresh trans oil in the bike. Just had the forks serviced with new bushings by dynamic motorsports. Paint has some orange peel effect. Otherwise a pretty solid bike. I am only selling it beause i bought a tz250 and physcially have no room for it. More photos upon request.
    $3700 obo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. Sullivan

Sullivan Active Member

More photos

Attached Files:

3. Sullivan

Sullivan Active Member

I last photo.

Attached Files:

4. SMR123

SMR123 Well-Known Member

PM sent

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Active Member

Smr123, I have returned your pm but my phone is being sketchy on the forum. Please contact me at 810 five nine nine 0087

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Active Member

Sale pending

7. Sullivan

Sullivan Active Member

This bike has been sold. Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk