1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I should have added that the biggest problem wasn't the police, but the judge that issued the search warrant of this guys property because the police lost their toy.

R Acree and Banditracer like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He had the right to not incriminate
    himself and carrying around a tracking
    device would be doing just that. All the
    cops had to do was ask for their property
    back that the guy hadn't asked for in the
    first place.

3. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

The LEO's should have done a better job of hiding said tracker :).

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

One crime is significantly more to blame than the other, based on the fact that there are numerous other casualties from that car.

The off duty cop playing Magnum PI with his corvette should be strung up, IMO.

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

All over music too loud, WTF could that kid possibly have been thinking ? And his father's a sheriff.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-...loud-music-suspect-is-son-of-a-deputy-reports

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

crashman likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea but the kid was probably already POS kid. Good kids typically don’t change patterns of behaviors. I’m sure his parents are very full aware of just crappy their son is even before this event.

10-15 likes this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The parents are likely over permissive assholes who think their special snowflake can do no wrong. There are exceptions to this but for the most part behind every asshole kid is one or possibly 2 shitty parents that did not teach their little fuck trophy how to behave like a human being. The parents should be strung up and flayed right beside their kid.

cav115 likes this.
  10. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

God bless Sheriff Willams. Prayers for his family, friends and the LCSO brothers and sisters. That is fucked up that the kids dad was a deputy for the same department.

Cops kids and preachers kids are the worst:). I was a pretty good kid growing up. Did my fair share of beer consumption and cager street racing Never was into drugs or other knucklehead stuff. Mind you this was in the late 70's Still didn't make it right.

After my dad retired from the USAF in 77' he started a long career in LE. Just like his dad and his grandfather. I got busted for street racing one night and begged the trooper to take me to jail but instead he took me to the station and called my dad who was on duty that night. Well he shows up, picks me up and takes me home. Didn't say a word to me. Got to the house at which time he proceeded to whoop my ass. I was then relegated to riding a rickety POS 10 speed to high school and work for the next 2 months. A serious attention getter and lessoned learned.

I went on to college got a BS degree in Criminal Justice and entered the LE field and the next 30 years is history.

Thanks Dad. I miss you everyday.

11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Or not, had a case recently where a 18 year old beat up and robbed an old Sikh man. Dad was a police chief, kid had been kicked out of the house. Don't assume.....

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

He would have been one of the exceptions I was talking about...:Poke:
    :D

13. Newsshooter

Yet you start out with an assumption :Poke:

14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Fuck that. Throw him into a pit with hungry hyenas.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dad being a police chief makes him a good parent? :confused:

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I would say more a generalization than an assumption. :D

17. Newsshooter

No dad kicked him out because he was getting into trouble, he wasn't over permissive. :Poke:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And that makes him a model parent?

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The kid is the son of Montgomery County sheriff’s deputy, not a Lowndes County sheriff’s deputy. Unfortunately hearing conflicting stories about what John did that night. He was in his personal vehicle and in civilian clothes when he arrived at the store. Rumor is he didn’t identify himself as a cop and grabbed one kid by the neck( the kid playing the music loud). Rumor continues that John either pulled his weapon, or showed it. The kid who shot him then pulled a handgun from under the truck’s seat and shot John. This is all rumor, but has been reported by people that were there. Personally, I don’t know what to think at this point. Much more than a simple turn your music down, then bang someone is dead.