1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 25, 2019.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If only you had the other Steelers RB on your roster.:rolleyes:

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

He’s killing me in my other league.

BigBird likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

He's so setup to destroy in fantasy, but it's boom or injured

Sent from my smatrfone

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Mongo has a legit shot at making the playoffs. If he wins the next two and one of those 3 teams that are tied loses both games, he'll win the tie breaker due to points.

So anyone playing the 1000-1 odds of Mongo making the playoffs at the beginning of the season, you may be a winner.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You were the only one in here singing that he would finish in last place weeks before anyone could reasonably make that claim. The rest of us have played this game before. :Poke:

dtalbott likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know you can't make the draft, but almost everyone that was "in the room" thought he was a lock for 3x Sacko.

and Yes I played before and current Champ :D

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Maybe I can show you how to play @HPPT? :Poke:

upload_2019-11-19_9-54-51.png

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Feel free to quote "almost everyone that was in the room." I only remember you.

What do the rankings have to do with your idiotic prediction at the halfway point of the season?

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dang. Papa is in a not fucking around mood.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Being in last with lowest amount of points is probably not a fun place, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Maybe Papa can join the Yahoo Sucks bandwagon ? He Gotta blame something since he's played FF before [emoji23]

Sent from my smatrfone

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unlike your proven record of being a childish sore loser, you will find that mine doesn't show any signs of caring enough to be bothered that much. I realize how important those online games are to you. That tends to happen when you never man up and actually show up in person to fight for a championship. :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

True that homie!

Sent from my smatrfone

14. dtalbott

How the mighty have fallen.

People might need a QB for this weekend, and Tom Brady sitting with the other free agents that nobody really wants.

15. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Something tells me he cares more about the Patriots record than his personal standing in fantasy football.

16. dtalbott

Aren't you just the party pooper.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have a rebroadcast of last night's game on the TV right now. Fuller played?! This season just keeps getting better! You put guys in the lineup, they don't come to work for "personal" reasons. You leave an injured guy on the bench, he returns to work. Meanwhile, the scrub you were forced to play scores another big fat zero. If I wrote the story before the draft of how much bad luck one can have in one season, I couldn't have written it this bad.:crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  18. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

I just got back from spending the day butchering turkeys, what in the actual fuck happened to my team? My god, that’s a horrible showing.

19. dtalbott

One of your players played Thursday night, the Giants still don't have an O-line, and two of your players did nothing in that monsoon in Foxboro.

Alot of us went low on points this week.

20. dtalbott

Thank you, Ravens, for playing defense AND pulling most of the starters on offense after the third quarter.

Damn, that got tense.