1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jorge is gone.

Discussion in 'General' started by dobr24, Nov 14, 2019.

1. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

It’s wild to think the influence these energy drink companies actually have behind the scenes .... strange world we live in . I’m waiting for white claw to step up with some big bucks and help out Redding

MachineR1 and BigBird like this.
  2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

White Claw product planning meeting: "Team, what the market is screaming out for is an alcoholic beverage with little discernible taste, but a pronounced (and bad) aftertaste"

Cannoli likes this.
  3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

It's all about the benjamins, and Red Bull and Monster toss around a lot of them!

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

No different than the cigarette companies in the past.

track wagon and BigBird like this.
  5. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Maybe that’s how we get the millennials to get interested in something other than man buns and flannel

white claws and motorbikes , bruh

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’d rather they stay the fuck out of the paddock and fall on a pile of burning bras. :D

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

This is where you are wrong, man. Beer -- the original energy drink.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

This.
    Many dudes have gained the energy to do incredible (or incredibly stupid) things shortly after uttering the words: "Hold my beer!"

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

I usually just did stupid stuff with the beer in hand. No one else should hold my beer. I will finish it before I allow that sweet nectar to be held by someone else.

beechkingd likes this.
  10. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Well, technically they were holding an empty can post-chug. Gotta make sure you have maximum energy!

BigBird likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

This guy gets it! Also, gotta stay hydrated throughout the stupid :D

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Alex makes the most sense for many reasons. Everyone decries it though because it’s so utterly boring, not because he’s ‘undeserving’.

I wanted to see him on a different bike though just to see what he’s really capable of. He’s never going to become his own man at Repsol. Alex on a Ducati would’ve been pretty exciting. Maybe we’ll still see it.

It’d be pretty funny if he actually turned out to be a demon on the big bikes and starts challenging his brother.

It’d be nice if the Kardashian style drama from them played out on track. I’m definitely going to be looking forward to seeing Marc berm his little bro for the first time. It’ll be like a racer version of a big brother noogie.

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Never gonna happen. JL won't go for that.

16. Rossi has already told them multiple times what he needs, more power (and rear grip).

It’s embarrassing to see how bad the Duc and Honda leave the Yamaha behind on the straights. The Yamahas can’t even stay in the draft.

The announcers comment on it pretty much every round. The Yamaha is simply outgunned coming off corners and down straights.