1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kapernick and Nike Deal......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He had his moment, how many offers has he received?

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Plenty if you include all the offers to go fuck himself.

borislav, StaccatoFan, scottn and 5 others like this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Still no offers.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

What a surprise ! :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So since Krapperknickers is obviously not actually trying to get a spot on an NFL team, but rather rabblerouse as to why he should be (in his mind only)... I wonder what sort of arrangement he has with his agent. My understanding is that those guys get a percentage of the "player's" salary, so what's the guy getting paid by a guy who isn't (and will never be) on a team?

10. Quicktoy

From what I understand, the waiver he wanted the NFL to sign would allow him to sue them if he wasn’t offered a job. Lol is all I can say.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

i imagine that Nike check is still quite large

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I always thought it was a Swoosh :D

fastfreddie and scottn like this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

However, the masses want Chick-fil-a employees working on Sunday.

We don't kneed CK any day of the week! :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. StaccatoFan

17. StaccatoFan

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Factual evidence of that piece of human garbage being oppressed by whitey:

[​IMG]

The stupid fuck shouldn't even be mentioned any longer. He needs to go away, leave the gene pool.

19. Quicktoy

Lol looking at Kaps twitter feed. He’s being destroyed on this one. His little army of fans aren’t in there anywhere backing up these new statements. I have no problem telling anyone wearing Nike how disgusting they are for supporting that company.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have a bunch of people telling to stop buying Nike or boycott them or whatever the catch phrase is. I always tell them "F@ck that."

Nah man, that does nothing to cut into their bottom line or image and they don't want me as a customer. I'm older and not in their real target demographic. NB likes old f@cks like me.

Nope, what you do if you want to F@ck with Nike and their image is quite the opposite. You cash in all your credit card points/ miles for Nike gift cards. You then go to the outlet store and buy up as much of their close out shoes and clothes as possible with the gift cards, the larger the Nike or Swoosh the better. You use points so Nike isn't actually getting your money, they are getting paid by the CC companies. You then take all you swag and give it directly to the homeless people, choosing the ones who won't just sell the shit for cash and will actually wear it. Nike (and other companies) destroy clothing rather than donate it so their stuff can not be seen on "less than desirable" people.

Now, if you happen to give the clothes to the crazy ones who will appear on tv or have their description in the news, even better. "The man who has been showing his man tree to nuns is wearing Nike sweatpants and a Nike sweatshirt. . ."

You attack their brand image and if Hobo Jim is wearing Nike do you think the kids are going to want to be wearing their shit?

Think Global, act local. :D