1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 19 | Valencia| Spain | Nov 15 - 17

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Edumacate me? You’re right there in the thick of everything and I’ve watched most of the races on fast forward this season.

2. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

been waiting 3 years for a zarco back flip in the premier class. fuckin sweet flip!

3. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

that may be the most fucked-up and yet hilarious comment yet

Quicktoy, The Great One and BigBird like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yamaha Factory, for example. Who is the "A rider?"

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From my understanding after Lorenzo left, Yamaha kind of stepped away from the "A" rider aspect and the engineers have been trying to work a "solution for all" type approach. Unlike Honda where HRC said "This bike is a bitch to handle but we know Marquez can win with it so fuck everyone else". That's getting dangerously close to the Ducati/Stoner mind set which is bad IMO.

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

like 5 World Championships bad? Like no lower than 2nd place all season, and the one DNF he was going to win by a country mile.

There is no comparison between what Ducati was doing and HRC....and so how is this bad again?

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Ducati built the bike and felt that as long as Stoner was winning on it everything was fine. That netted them 1 world championship and a dark hole of development for years afterwards. If you think that is a good approach, awesome.

What's the next highest ranking Honda after Marquez? That would be Cal in 9th place. If HRC's approach is to meet any and all demands of Marquez to keep him employed I'm sure it will work out fantastically. The moment he gets hurt or defects HRC will be in the fuck mode just like Ducati was.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Dovi finished 2nd in the 'ship, and Miller 8th. Why would you presume he'd be the A rider?

Six!

BigBird likes this.
  9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Ducati should just add carbon brakes and a few more ponies to the Panigale and running it in a satellite team.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

you mean use a coming V4 SL ?

TX Joose likes this.