1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIDI ST Air boots 11/45

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by s.hoffman, Feb 12, 2018.

1. s.hoffman

s.hoffman Well-Known Member

Christmas gift and used once. Too small for my feet. In excellent condition as seen in pics. Retail for $399. Sale price is $275 shipped!

Attached Files:

2. Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams Need more track time! Always!!

What size/width are your feet? I'm a 9.5 to 10 D wide and I use all that D width. Are they a narrow fit?

3. MoeFaux

MoeFaux Knee Puck Enthusiast

I run Sidis in 43-44. I generally wear a 10 in most shoes, but I definitely have a narrow foot. Sidi runs a narrower, "European" fit that are great for my long, narrow feet, but would likely be problematic if you're walking on Flintstones ;-)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

4. Jesse Williams

I literally can ski bare foot. Lol. Good to know before I end up buying some new and havij g them not fit.

5. Jesse Williams

Oh wait, these might work

6. s.hoffman

These are actually my second pair of these boots. Santa bought them and my left foot is great. I have a old injury to my right foot and there is too much pressure on my big toe. I had to go with Alpine which are a little bigger but will be more comfortable for the TC. I dont check this site too often so feel free to call with questions. 240-762-2721 steve.......Also, I wear a 10 to 10.5 depending of the fit. This is a Euro boot that fits a more comfortable 10.5 to 11 in my opinion. Hope this helps!

7. s.hoffman

SNOW BUMP WITH NEW NUMBER 240-671-4728

8. s.hoffman

I completely forgot I still had these. Found them buried in the back of my closet today. $225 shipped!

9. Krusengrass

Krusengrass Member

Still got these?

10. s.hoffman