1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MotoGP pass.

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrider, Nov 11, 2019.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

On Sling you get it all... just have to search for it.

On Sat/Sun there is even a 4.5hr feed so you get stuff in between sessions\races too.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

What thrak said.

Maybe we aren't communicating clearly. There is a yearly deal that cost $45 TOTAL that let's you see all qualifying for MotoGP and WSBK and all the associated races on Sling/BeIN.

And just for dern, all the soccer he can handle. What you don't get is the MotoPass stuff that let's you rewatch the 1932 sidecar races held in Dresden. I'll try to survive without that.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I guess on Verion BeIN, they only start showing the Saturday events starting with Q1 of Moto3.

WSBK I can care less for the most part. I only want to see the races that count, and not their goofy 18 races a weekend.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Interesting.

Was rereading the Dorna Email and it mentions I've been a subscriber 14 years!!!...

One - Time fucking flies!

Two - I'm somewhat upset about the timing pass....

BigBird likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

have you had and ditched it before?

i am not particularly interested in it and also hope it's not a free feature this coming and a paid for feature the following season.

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Mine just auto renewed for $175 cdn.

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Mine auto renewed at 139.99 europesos last evening. Should have been looking at those emails instead of instantly nuking them.

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's worth it.

9. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Mostly. It's just weird that some of y'all are paying 140 Euros while some of us are paying 120 Euros.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

for most of the long timers, except one, they pay 120, the rest pay 140