1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MotoGP pass.

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrider, Nov 11, 2019.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You can on sling at least

2. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

That's what I meant, the sling app not beIN. I believe there is a DVR add-on subscription also but I don't use it.

3. wac

wac Well-Known Member

119€ here. With timing pass.

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I’m not renewing. Not this year/for next season

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Uccio is upset.....

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

$132.24

7. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I do the 4 installments and got 30/installment so 120 again for me too. I'll take it.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I didn't reup at the 120 price last year, and that was a mistake. If we got a way to get the Eurosport broadcast without licensing issues, I would gladly purchase that.

Other than that the MGP pass is worth it. I don't get to see any q1/2/3 on beIN. So basically race weekend is late Saturday, and it's usually tape delayed.

This year I'll try to get it again, but I'm at the new price now [emoji45]

Sent from my smatrfone

9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I’ll need to take a look at that as an option. Thing is, I have no interest in anything besides MotoGP/WSBK on Bein. I still think it’s bullshit we can’t add WSBK for like $30 to our GP subscription.

badmoon692008, code3ryder and BigBird like this.
  10. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Looks like Sling Basic + Bein Package + DVR would be $360/yr, but that includes WSBK too versus $155 for videopass. Not sure if I can just purchase Sling during the season or not - not sure how cancellations are handled but I imagine it’s relatively easy. Running sling just for the season would be $270.

11. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

What you want is the international sports package. Can be bought for like $80 a year normally but it goes on sale often for $45 a year. It is a stand alone package no need for the more expensive sling options unless you want all those channels.

https://www.sling.com/international/international-sports

rd400racer and Senna like this.
  12. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Where do you see this i have had the video pass for three years and never get these offers?

13. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

got an email saying it's time to renew.

14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

thank you - that’s a pretty awesome deal.

15. :stupid:

But it might be because my GP and WSBK passes are on auto-renew.

I just get an email once a year that says something like “thanks for renewing your shit”.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  16. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

It's in the emails they send you...but you have to open and read them, mine didn't specifically state there was an "offer" in the subject line.

17. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

What's your new price?

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

wow, no option for next season all i get is

upload_2019-11-12_12-11-58.png

19. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

I think that's normal. It doesn't show prices until after this season is over for new signups.

BigBird likes this.
  20. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I didn't get an email but I went in and looked at my account and it says I can renew for 139 which they show as roughly $154.