1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 2019 F150.

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Nov 8, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Until you see a tuned GTI flying past your smashed Bettle, then maybe you'll think about it [emoji16]

Sent from my smatrfone

ducnut likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hah...I'm over the more is always better game. If a GTI goes flying by then so be it.

ducnut likes this.
  3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

That is impressive.

But the Demon is stock.

Again, check what THEY do with some tuning...
    \
    Interesting that pickup hooks with that HP...

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I get it, but then I don't. I mean if another Porsche same exact car as yours but tuned and making say another +100hp/tq from some ECU changes, why not. How does one handle that ego wise, or is the game just to beat yourself on track, which to me is boring.

Cost per HP/$ is astronomically cheap.

But if that's not you, then it's not. Your more of a stock windshield vs double bubble racer, and that's fine. We need a Super Super Stock people....so we when can get your car, it's unmolested and we can do whatever we want to it.

Sent from my smatrfone

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

It's not just hp numbers. You can customize things, turn things off and/or change settings in ways not possible from the factory.

speeddaddy and BigBird like this.
  6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I can’t find anything quicker than 9.X seconds out of “tuned” Demons. Again, that platform is really stretched, the way they come from the factory. There’s not a lot left on the table, before hard parts start giving up (< proven numerous times). And again, it’s $85K, before touching it.

These pickups are 4wd. They launch with it engaged, then switch to 2wd, once they’re rolling. Tons of YT videos.

cav115 likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yessir!!!

I'm able to fully disable my traction control now, I have adjusted the LSD to intervene at a lower setting, I've adjusted how I want the traction control to work when the wheels are pointed straight.

Keep my DRL's on when indicator is on and the list goes on.

ducnut likes this.
  8. Venom51

In other words...vehicle coding. Nice that they include that in a tuner. My Autel scan tool does all that.

9. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

F47E814D-8CDA-46AA-91F0-D8BFA91F455C.jpeg

My rig. Auto on/off is a key. A/C is 52. Tuner is myself. 14mpg . Paid for a hundred years ago

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

what is that? a 1/10 scale model? looks realistic!

speeddaddy likes this.
  11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Have had 3 F150's. Love them. I'm actually getting bored with them and want to try something new, but can't find anything I like better nowadays. Maybe the new GMC, but that's about it.

And echo'ing not needing the aftermarket parts. My first F150 had an exhaust and tuner, but now with the EcoBoost in SportMode, you honestly don't need any of that. It hauls ass from any light.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean does anyone really need a fast truck/suv? it's not a bike, it's not a sports car, heck it's not even a hot hatch. It doesn't handle on rails, and so what if it goes from stop light to stop light quicker? it doesn't do anything sporty. it's just a large muscle car at that point. and to me, that is pointless.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  13. Venom51

Pointless example...
    [​IMG]

But it will be in the garage until I just can't find parts to keep it running anymore.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  14. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Fast, because a slow truck sucks if you're road raging lol :D

Shocker, TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  15. Venom51

I mean..how you gonna mow down spandex wearing cyclist in a slow truck? :D

16. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Somebody ban this communist.

Bruce, GarrettRick, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

thats the hilarity of having a fast truck...lol. And fast handling cars... dont they eat tires in like 30 laps or so on a close course??

18. khill

khill Well-Known Member

I needed a truck.....I "needed" a 4wd 4 door truck. Instead, I ordered this -

50564470.jpg ,

RCB, 2wd, 101A option package....oh, and 5.0 and 10speed automatic. With ONLY a tune, this is the result -

Sac Race 101919.jpeg

JJJerry, ekraft84, TurboBlew and 2 others like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not with the new set of rubber out. Can get quite a few days out of them now.

Sent from my smatrfone

TurboBlew likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

I mean, that's cool to get to whole foods. You can get there faster for those organic produce. Carbon neutral, right? [emoji16]

Sent from my smatrfone