1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F#%&*n Bill Burr

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He was on a roll on yesterdays podcast. :crackup:
    Listen to him twice a week and love his stuff. My wife says I'm just like him, that's why I like his show.

2. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

Didn't he get married? I have listened to him in the past and he goes OFF on gold digging whores all the time, and seemed to be 100% against the concept of marriage, as it's (to him) a train wreck of a losing proposition for the guy. So when I heard he got married I was stunned. First, because of his very public stance on the concept, and second because what woman would hear all that and want to marry a guy with that outlook. I do think he's very funny and entertaining.

3. Banditracer

Yeah he got married. Black woman named Nia Hill, she's on the podcast once in a while. I get the impression she doesn't take any shit. :crackup:

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

His latest Netflix special is hilarious. He was that fine line between funny guy/complete asshole ever so subtly :crackup:

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

He's also a huge GP fan, so there's that....

418 likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Yeah, but he gets all confused about who's on what every time he talks about it.

7. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I would bet that he would disagree about walking a fine line. He's probably ok with being fully on the side of complete asshole.

Yeah, the number of times I've said "hey, that's me!" during one of his routines....frightening.

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Believe me, he does walk that line. The shit he says can quickly turn into career ruining words if he's not careful and he knows it.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

One of the things that saves him is that
    he never apologizes or walks something back.

Banditracer likes this.
  10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Who?

dieterly likes this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

F is for Family

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

yea he is a fan but its frustrating how he doesn't understand the obvious stuff like tire wear, dukes not turning, the fact that suzuki took a break, yamahas being a mid corner bike, etc.
    also funny how he says "Andre-is" dovizioso

also funny to hear him shit on lewis scrambleton when he doesn't get his way.

13. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

awesome show can't wait for season 4.

14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

She’s pretty frickin’ nice.

15. Yep and flys helicopters. He’s a pretty cool guy all in all. I didn’t listen to his stand up a whole lot until I listened to him on JRE.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That dude is wholarious! No mercy.

ducnut and Banditracer like this.
  17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

ducnut likes this.