1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best cell phone that is not an Apple or Samsung

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Nov 7, 2019.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So what are people using that is not one of the big 2 and somewhat affordable? So far from what I can find the Google Pixel phones and OnePlus 7T look about the best to me.

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I hate my iPhone 7. They just forced another update that has totally fooked this thing. They did the same to my 5, which rendered it inoperable. I hate Apple.

My buddy has a Sony he really likes and I may start looking at those.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

huawei

Captain Morgan likes this.
  4. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Love my pixel 3 xl. Much more than the Galaxy it replaced.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Motorola

wac likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Not apple or Samsung......get a jitterbug old timer

:D

7. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

My motorola droid turbo 2 has been fine. It works easily as well as my work iPhone XR with a lot less hassle. It’s an Android 7 phone. This is my third Motorola phone

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

I'm on my second Motorola, the old school MotoX lasted a ridiculous long time. Current is Moto Z3 Play, no idea what the difference is between all their models but this one rocks. Only complaint is it's too damn big (that's what she said).

Sabre699 likes this.
  9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

MotoX Pure has been working great for me going on 4 years. The "turbo" charging is crazy fast. My job involves activating VOIP services and porting numbers, so I use my cell for dozens of test calls daily.

BigBird and Sabre699 like this.
  10. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Try consumer cellular :Poke:

sharkattack likes this.
  11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

my pixel 3a has been great, and doesnt break the bank. In fact, 2 others have bought one based on m experience and love theirs too.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nokia. (The new Nokia) I dig mine and there are no bs add-ons and crap apps. Plus it gets updates quickly whenever there are new features or fixes. Zero problems and very well made. I've been using Android based phones exclusively since the first one the G1. Fk an iphone.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I like my LG G6 far better than the work iPhone 7.

OldSchlPunk and pscook like this.
  14. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Heard the Google pixel is the bomb.

15. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

I highly recommend the OnePlus 7Pro.

I went from Pixel 3 to the OnePlus 7Pro. It is by far my favorite phone, and the best performing one so far. I usually swap phones every 6-8 months, but see no reason to anytime soon now.

16. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I'm still rocking the Lg fluid 2 bitches! :D

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

More like gender fluid in your case.

:D

18. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I'm offended.....

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Stop buying them. :Poke: :D

ducnut likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

LG V30 and G7 here. I like my G7 size, in reality it could be smaller, but it's smaller than the v30.

I would get the newer version too, but got a good deal on the G7 considering it's last year's model. LG V and G phones also have a Quad-DAC, and basically are the best sounding phones on the market.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019