1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The problem is that Poole is trying to convince
    you that the press is merely motivated by
    money instead of acting as an arm of the DNC
    and that's bullshit. Correlation isn't causation.

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I hear you and I agree to a point. Yes some of the media is the arm of the dnc. However the majority is just left leaning to me. So when the arm puts something out they don’t do their own fact checking they just run with it. What he is talking about though are the random articles out there that are way off and aren’t even taken seriously. If you look they are all omb articles of extreme. But the clicks go up and so does the profit. I think he even showed a article where they know they are printing false hoods but it’s good for business.

blkduc likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

There is no doubt that there are sites that are
    just in it for the cash, but I'm referring to the
    major players.

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

kangasj and blkduc like this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

So what pages is everyone on?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Lisa

gixxerreese and Spang308 like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My dogs do the same for me :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've now skipped the last 11...

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, no shit. If people were only half as good as dogs. I haven't seen mine for a week and a half....it's driving me nuts!

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

All y'all have never met Spitfire. If people were half as good WWIII would happened long ago.

11. In Your Corner

12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Soooo. The whistle blower’s attorney called publicly for a coup against Trump back in Jan 2017.
    And he’s now the whistle blower’s attorney?

I’m no rocket scientist. But... I’d say this throws a wrench in things.

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bunch of felinephobes up in here. Baby Killer is triggered. LOL.
    4D90ABBE-75A3-4918-8DC9-D69E71F50255.jpeg

cav115 and Spang308 like this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Lol Sca thought there was two kinds of cats those that humped up and hissed. They were fun and you chased them. The non humped up ones were boring and he ignored them

16. In Your Corner

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/777045083/1st-pence-aide-expected-to-testify-in-impeachment-probe

A top aide to Vice President Pence arrived Thursday to testify in the ongoing House impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Jennifer Williams is a longtime foreign service officer who was assigned to be the vice president's special adviser for Europe and Russia in the spring. She would be the first person from the vice president's office to testify in the probe of whether the president withheld military aid from Ukraine while seeking a political favor.

She will be the third person who was listening in on the July 25 call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to testify, a White House aide confirmed to NPR's Mara Liasson.

Another spy heard from?

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Why the f**k are all these people listening to my President's phone calls?

R Acree likes this.
  18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

For some of them, it is part of their job if the POTUS is talking to a country that you have to spy on / deal with / negicaite with. If you don't know what he told them, you have less knowledge than the people across the table from you. Knowledge is power.

Now do all of the people that did listen to the call have a need as described above? I have no idea, but I would imagine some of them would.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So all these ding dongs are testifying to their feelings about the call? The same call that we have the transcript for...that's not a waste of time at all.

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

If the transcript is the entire call, then nothing really there. That doesn't mean that other channels were not directly spelling out the Quid-Pro-Quo. If there are people with direct knowledge of the communications through those other channels, then I would be interested in hearing from them. To me I could care less about Quid-Pro-Quo unless the motive was political instead of rooting out corruption. If none of these people have knowledge around conversations related to the motive for asking the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens, then they really don't have much in my opinion.

The house could certainly impeach based on what they believe the motive to be, but that doesn't come close to the bar needed to convict in the Senate.

R1Racer99 likes this.