1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeans of big guys or no more Levi's 560's

Discussion in 'General' started by gpz11, Nov 6, 2019.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Then why the F are you wearing them? :Poke:

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

They used me as the mold.

Take that.

3. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

jello mold?

4. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Ariat Rebar M4... fit great and have been holding up great, not cheap though.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Really liking the Flex stuff in the denim and the firehose type material. Much nicer to have the stuff move around when you need it to.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree so I grab them when they're on sale. Much as I hate their pricing I'm a fan of the products, it's nice to be able to order good socks that actually fit, same for shirts. The longer t-shirts are the first I have ever found that actually work for me. Just can't buy any of it at full price though so I stock up on black friday and the like and keep an eye on their closeout stuff.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is for truckers who effectively live on the road.

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Bringin Sexy Back!!!!

Metalhead likes this.
  9. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Well, I found some Levi's 569's on Amazon so I'll see how they fit. Otherwise I'll go check out Duluth over the weekend.

10. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

If you sign up for their email you’ll get daily specials sent to you. The ballroom jeans seem to go on sale about once a quarter. I’m spoiled, their HQ is 20 miles away and their factory seconds store is 15 miles or so away.

11. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Duluth has 25% off until 11/11. $75.00 free shipping

gpz11 likes this.
  12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You guys who think 50$ for jeans is expensive are funny:crackup:

ducnut likes this.
  13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Levi's also pulled jeans from the Leather shops catering to gay leathermen around that time, too.

They were trying to "upscale". They failed.

ducnut likes this.
  14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

It isn’t really anymore. But it’s more than I’m interested in paying for what Jeans are.

backcountryme, 969 and noles19 like this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What makes a $200 (or more) pair of jeans worth that much?

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The fact that people are willing to pay it?

969 likes this.
  17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Foolishness abounds in nature. Expensive jeans for everyday wear are in the category of foolish.

backcountryme likes this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The bedazzled butt pocket jeans are as stupid as the people that pay for and wear them.

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Hell if I know, but Levi 514 are $60+ for example and they aren't special but they are a cheap "nice" Jean.
    Everything is expensive now sadly.

20. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

You should try a them. I needed something that bridged casual and high end for an important event, so I said f-it and bought a pair. Turns out expensive jeans are awesome. Here's some reasons.

1. Fabric that is durable, substantial, AND soft.
    2. An athletic cut that somehow makes my ass and thighs look muscular.
    3. The correct fit so you can squat without gimmicky relief panels, stretchy fabric, or showing ass crack.
    4. A dye job that doesn't fade no matter how many times you wash it.
    5. All the little details are there. (perfect stitching without any loose ends, leather label worthy of a pair of gloves, even the zipper works smoother).
    6. They have outlasted all of my other jeans, and show no sign of giving up.

Most of my clothes look like they came from a homeless person, but I'll never buy cheap jeans again.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019