1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 18 | Sepang | Malaysia | Nov 1 - 3

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 28, 2019.

1. rwdfun

rwdfun

For a split second I thought that little f@cker was going to land that. Then it went wrong. I don't need to see the slo-mo again either 'cause it hurts me to watch it.

Razr and BigBird like this.
  2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

No kidding....looked like he hit his knees and hands pretty hard.

3. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

4. wac

wac Well-Known Member

cBJr, scottn and Quicktoy like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

scottn likes this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Oh no. Now because of this technology, the Rossi/Ago fans will say it’s an asterisk on Marquez’s career because it was harder for him to get injured. Lol.

crashman, Robby-Bobby, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  7. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Yup, that's the next generation of the Tech-Air being tested right now. If you also look on their forearms, they now have the ability to turn on/off the vest with a button as well.

scottn and BigBird like this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Not an asterisk but it IS amazing that, despite being a prolific crasher he's managed to be as dominant and injury free as he has. These new wonder suits are no doubt part of that. Not only for him, but everyone else on the grid as well.

Ra.Ge. Raptor, Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  9. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

Watching the slow mo of Marc's crash, I couldn't help but notice how far the bike spread his hips. I was not going to be surprised to hear of a fractured pelvis or something. DAMN!