1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Ducati 848 for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Adam Gregory, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Adam Gregory

Adam Gregory Active Member

Ducati 848 evo. 4500 miles. Full set of GB racing covers. ANT quick shifter. Currently used as a track bike but I have a clean title for it. All wiring harnesses are intact so you can put OEM fairings back on. New battery. Just fully serviced. Open to trades for an R6, GSXR750 or a WR450F of similar year. $5,900. Located in Northern Kentucky. Text me directly 8594662399 . Checkout link below for pics

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2187630011343559/

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  2. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

Why are you getting rid of it? Seem like you should just sort whatever is left for racing and use the 848.

Adam Gregory likes this.
  3. Adam Gregory

Thanks for
    well thanks for your thoughts
    But I’m looking to do a a bit of racing and and it doesn’t really fit any of the race classes.
    It’s in between.
    Great for track or street.
    Also I just like switching bikes around.

4. Tj Hunter

The 848 should fit into any 600 class, usually can run up to 250cc advantage for 4 valve Twins, FYI, I get swapping bikes for sure. GLWS

5. Adam Gregory

From what I understand and Im fully aware I don’t know shit but in WERA it didn’t qualify
    For the 600. But I still like swapping around.
    bike is in great shape
    My good friend is a master Duc tech
    And he does all the services

6. Tj Hunter

"
    C SUPERSTOCK EXPERT & NOVICE and C SUPERBIKE EXPERT & NOVICE
    Up to 650cc 4-stroke multis
    Up to 675cc 4-stroke triples
    Up to 1200cc 4-stroke air-cooled twins
    Up to 850cc 4-stroke water-cooled twins
    Up to 550cc 2-stroke multis
    Unlimited singles
    Vintage 5 machines
    *Aprilia Tuono up to 2010, KTM SuperDuke 990, Honda VTR1000F and Suzuki V1000 are allowed in C Superstock and Superbike in Superstock trim only for both classes slicks are allowed in Superbike."

- From the 2019 WERA Rulebook

Totally sorry to derail your FS thread, not my intention, just didn't want you to give up a bike that's legal to do what you want to with it.

Adam Gregory and scott1964 like this.