1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"Hard to read" indeed.

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Can’t read the license plate. Explain.

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

GTF OVR

speedluvn likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was just perusing the menu of a local Chinese place.

genetal gau.png

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

At least drag the old bitch outside. Can you imagine the mess that's going to make on that light carpet? :D

7. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Do you really think that is funny?

I don’t get the humor at all...

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Its a rich history of memes

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's making fun of the signs/memes about shooting intruders instead of calling 911 by taking it a step further and saying that instead of calling an ambulance for grandma's broken hip, they're going to put her down like a lame horse.

10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

downloadfile-24.jpeg

Chris, masshole, Shocker and 2 others like this.
  11. Rico888

Having grown up on a cattle ranch and having put down a horse and steers that had broken a leg, I just don’t find it humorous at all...much less grandma with a broken hip....

Interesting how one set of images can generate such a distinctly different reaction/response depending on POV...

BigBird and CharlieY like this.
  12. Rico888

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We could have a REALLY long, interesting, and possibly contentious discussion about dark humor and the types of intellect that understand and appreciate it, but I don't have the bandwith at the moment. Maybe if you're interested you could do some reading, watch some comedians that specialize in it, and come back later?

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You must be new ‘round here? :Poke:

casjoker and BrianC636 like this.
  15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Crossing a line with jokes is hypocritical. Some things may be taboo for a while, to some at least, and then it moves onto another taboo subject. Like now, for example, it’s transgender types. You’re not supposed to make fun them if you is woke. Now you have to call them “men who talk too much” instead of “chicks with dicks” like in the old days.

16. Rico888

I hear you.
    No reason to have a long, interesting, and possibly contentious discussion about dark humor...definitely not one of those rabbit holes I would want to go down :D

Merely noting how perceptions as to what one finds humorous can differ amongst us, depending upon our individual points of reference...0

John Branch and CharlieY like this.
  17. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Broccoli Cat is kinda growing on me.

[​IMG]

Chris, R1M370, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Party? Bring some friends...

[​IMG]

Chris, jkraft, blkduc and 2 others like this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think I've told it here before. Our camp in the Adirondacks used to be right under the flight path for flights out of Fort Drum before the tree huggers complained they were scaring the wildlife. Was there several times when those fuckers would come screaming over the tops of the trees. What a sound ! So unique. No wonder the Iraqi's would shit their pants when they heard them. Bad things about to happen.

pjzocc and Pixelator like this.