1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They Did It To Promote Awareness Of Breast Cancer

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are hundreds of thousands of non nasty ass fake attention whores out there, why do you have to like the ones who are? My personal life is great and I have no problem not liking women like her.

Sabre699 and Banditracer like this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, Sean gets it. All I did was point out the fakeness. These girls are the ones that will getting surgery and having all kinds of shit injected as soon as their number of followers start to drop. Eventually they end up looking like the older actresses that people laugh and make fun of that look hideous. But if that's what you like to jerk off to have at it.

As far as the few of you that immediately jump to calling me gay, maybe you should send a PM to Beac about coming out because you've definitely got some kind of internal issues you're struggling with. :Poke:

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Agree (no milk or milk substitutes wanted or needed).

4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Fake indeed. No matter how gorgeous, there’s always some dude who’s sick of her shit. So, best keep her as a side chick or bottom bitch, depending on what part of the country you’re from. :D

Sorry I didn’t put a few smillies below the buttpipe meme, so here you go ...

:D :D :D

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What's the issue with this woman monetizing her assets? How's it different than an athlete doing the same? Not saying you need to fall in love with her but seems strangely puritanical to "not like women like her".

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I don't want her ilk to become role models for my daughter. I know it's up to me to prevent that, but flashing tits for attention at a baseball game is just not going to make it any easier.

njracer likes this.
  7. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Scotty87 and SuddenBraking like this.
  8. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Dude, raising kids will never be easy so just let that thought move on. It takes time and effort and you will make mistakes but the key is to not give up and be the solid rock they can always turn to. If worrying about a couple of pretty girls flashing boobs at the World Series has you worried, you have a long hard road in front of you.

Janet Jackson must be looked at as Satan himself at your house. LOL

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If by stunning you mean one hundred percent predictable, then yes.

Scotty87, RichB and SuddenBraking like this.
  11. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Luckily, my kid cares not one whit for stick/ball sports (she does say Marquez is a punk).

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Over half the people on earth have boobs. Occasionally, they escape their confines and become visible. Odds of loose boobs negatively impacting your daughter are vanishingly small.

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Lots of loose boobs around here, never let her get on here. :D

Banditracer and motoboy like this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Unless the loose boobs are hers and she's
    onstage.

15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

So, who won the game last night?

:D :D :D

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The sports bars around DC won big time judging by the crowds at them. That includes the ones at DCA where I picked up my wife during the game last night. The bars were packed to the rafters.

18. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

The best part about them getting old is that there's a new generation that's ready to take over for them. You don't keep your car for decades... :crackup:

Well. You keep the good one around, of course. Because that car has proven reliable, it's paid for, you know it's quirks and you're ok with that. But that doesn't mean you stop glancing at the new cars on the lot when you walk by the dealer. You tell yourself you don't want the car payment, but secretly you wouldn't mind test driving.

Shocker likes this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

20. rwdfun

rwdfun

Calm down Wooderson
    [​IMG]

Shocker, Phl218 and CRA_Fizzer like this.