1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I know! Seems odd right? Why don't you go ask Seth Rich...oh wait.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

This is the same guy who threatened to punch my teeth out at Daytona when I threatened to publicly verbally humiliate him. Think straight, this one does not.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm curious, what level would that be? Please be specific.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That server could prove the Russians never hacked the DNC and the WHOLE fucking deck of cards comes down. The Russians didn't interfere with the election, the Ukrainians did in collusion with the DNC.
    Putin has to be laughing his ass off right now.

Quicktoy and Banditracer like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What I'm saying is that it was impossible for it to
    have been done over the internet. The download
    speed was too fast.
    And why would they fake the metadata?

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep using the IRS to spy on his opponents and wire tapping journalists..... oh wait that was Obama,

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

What's funny? It is.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, where? I'm not seeing them contradicting each other at all.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya but Trump should never have never said anything to Ukraine about it....cause you know, Shokin was a "dirty" prosecutor...:rolleyes:

"A top U.S. diplomat and expert on Ukraine testified to Congress yesterday that the Obama administration — with former Vice President Joe Biden as its point man — orchestrated the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a company connected to the Biden family, sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

The testimony of George Kent, a State Department official who works on the agency’s Ukraine portfolio, directly contradicts claims that the Obama administration was merely following the lead of the so-called international community in demanding the firing of Viktor Shokin"

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/1...nity-orchestrated-ukraine-prosecutors-firing/

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Why was Obama messing around in another countries governmental business?? They should have been sweeping off the steps at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue... and down the street at the US Capital Building.

14. Quicktoy

Don’t forget running guns to Mexico. Running Billions to Iran. Creating an illegal tax through a fake health care system.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bump

Whar the impeachment?
    Asking for a friend. :D

16. Quicktoy

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The same place as Hillary's indictment.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. Quicktoy

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Finally! Some republicans with balls!

"A group of House Republicans stormed a closed-door impeachment inquiry hearing Wednesday morning to lodge a protest against the secretive deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine, The Hill reports.

According to Rep. Roger Marshall (R-KS), Rep. Adam Schiff said "nothing" when the members sat down.

UPDATE: We are in the SCIF and every GOP Member is quietly listening.

Meanwhile, Adam Schiff, clearly peeved that he will no longer be able to hide his impeachment sham, is threatening Ethics punishment for all of us.

His fake intimidation can’t hide his lies–Open the process!

— Rep. Mark Walker (@RepMarkWalker) October 23, 2019
    "He doesn’t have the guts to come talk to us," said Marshall. "He left, he just got up and left. He doesn't have the guts to tell us why we can’t come in the room, why he doesn't want this to be transparent. It’s the biggest facade, biggest farce of my life."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-hearing-capitol-basement-demand-transparency