1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG I just booked a Thaïland moto trip with Cretu !!!1!1!

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, Oct 20, 2019.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

So yeah, it's been a shit year for me. Annus horribilis as they say in latin, with emphasis on the "anus"... Got separated with the mother of my son last Spring. Then I got laid off my job of 17 years last month to top it off. Now that I have unexpected time off and a few bucks from the severance agreement, I decided to make a bold move and sign up for a hell of a trip. Who better than our resident TT racer and all around nice guy to guide me through a life changing experience ? So I'll be leaving for Thaïland next month for a week of riding on and off road around Chiang Mai and then taking a week by myself to explore the depths of Bangkok and do some scuba diving.

I'll certainly report back here with some pictures when I'm done. I'll even send a pic of Brandon with a ladyboy to your inbox upon request :D

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

REQUEST.

not that i'm excited to see that or anything

fuckit, whatever

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sounds like quite the trip, enjoy and be safe.

4. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

When is this trip so we know when we should start the " cha0s#242 where have you been " thread?

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

nice, enjoy, took 7 months off this year India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Mexico Thailand is cool and twisty roads up north

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well... Those are definitely some of the worst things that could happen. Glad you're finding a way to keep your head up.

Enjoy!!

Sent from my smatrfone

cha0s#242 likes this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just have fun. You need it. You deserve it. Real life will be there when you get back.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Kick ass, take names, leave nothing on the table

cav115 and cha0s#242 like this.
  9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Have a great trip and report back. Particularly interested in your Thai scuba adventures. We are thinking about crossing that off the scuba bucket list next year.

10. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I'm excited to hear about this. Report back.

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

There's a Bangkok joke just waiting to be told in this thread. :)

12. cha0s#242

[​IMG]

Leaving on November 14th for a long-ass 34 hour transit arriving in Chiang Mai 2 days later on the 16th.

13. cha0s#242

There's a reason they don't call it "Bangcunt" :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  14. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

You will have an epic time. I spent a couple of days and I even made it out alive!! Ha. Beautiful place, great food, just stay away from the Bangkok boys! Highly recommend the "soapy" bath houses, some of you will know...

15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is it due to the plethora of Ladyboys in the area? NTTAWWT

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Damn, sorry to hear of the troubles. Been there done that. Motorcycles heal the soul though and I bet that would be one hell of a trip.

I said fuck it and took off on a trip a few years ago, about a month after loosing my mom then breaking up with girl I was dating and dealing with crazy fucking customers at the shop. Closed the doors, got on the bike and just left. Probably kept me from going insane, or at least limited it some...

Have a blast on your trip. Helmet time is good for us.

MachineR1, TurboBlew and cha0s#242 like this.
  17. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity (and of course you can decline to answer), whats a trip like that cost?

18. cha0s#242

All the info is on the website, my good man : https://thailandmototours.com/

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Have fun. We all need a little time inside a helmet once in a while.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  20. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Nice! That seems very reasonable! You'll have a blast.