1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LighTech Magnesium Folding Lever for Brembo 19X18

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by RIB333, Sep 21, 2019.

1. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Brand new LighTech magnesium folding lever for the Brembo 19X18 and 16X18 master cylinders. This is the latest version purchased earlier this year. Also has the vent hole on the end. These are going for around $100 new plus shipping. Asking $80 all in, shipped in CONUS. E mail to [email protected]

IMG_2239 copy.jpg IMG_2246 copy.jpg IMG_2234 copy.jpg IMG_2235 copy.jpg IMG_2241 copy.jpg

Chaplain45 likes this.
  2. Will these fit a 2014 triumph 675r ?

3. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

99% no, its meant for aftermarket brembo, not oem style brembo (big dif)

4. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Yes that is correct, after market Brembo Radial master, NOT OEM Brembo brakes master cylinders.

5. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

6. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Looks like its this one.
    Notice the manufacture part # at the site matches the one in his image of the bar code and PN#

https://www.oppracing.com/product_d...for-brembo-19x18-16x18-brake-master-cylinder/

7. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what master you have. This is for the radial Brembo 19X18 brake master, forged or billet. How much did you pay for yours? Post a picture and maybe I can help. I am not a dealer or shop just selling a lever I don't need. There are a 4 types of Brembo master cylinders.

1-The adjustable ratio version, this lever will NOT fit.
    2-The $2000.00 plus MotoGP type (the attachment for the remote adjuster is parallel to the handle bar). The lever probably will NOT work
    3 & 4-The $200-$300 forged version (and billet equivalent). The adjuster is at 90 degrees to the handle bar. This lever will work on those versions both forged and billet, 19X18, brake radial master cylinder. Very different to the real deal $2000 plus MotoGP version.

The one I'm selling is the newer version of the LighTech lever and not pictured for what ever reason. It was when I purchased. As far as I can tell there are changes to the logo and I've been told the profile of the lever. The one I am selling was listed as magnesium and priced at $105.95. There is a 19X20 that is listed as magnesium and priced at the same $105.95. This is the 19X18 version.

As far as remote adjusters. I have the Brembo one and it will work. The remote adjuster replaces the knurled finger adjuster on the master cylinder. The lever has nothing to do with it. The lever fits the Brembo 19X18 brake master cylinder and works with the Brembo adjuster. I have never seen a LighTech remote adjuster.

Please make sure you know what you are buying and that it will fit. I'll help as much as I can.

8. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

9. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Let's get this sold, $75 shipped.
    Brand new in the box.

10. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

11. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Up, good deal at $75, brand new

12. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Email sent

13. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Responded.

14. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Payment sent

15. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll pack it up and get it Monday's mail. USPS. I'll forward you tracking if you PM your email.