1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 16 | Motegi | HRC | Oct 18 - 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 14, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Race: Oct 20, 2019
    Time: 200 ET

[​IMG]

Quicktoy and motion like this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

These braking gifs are silly...

Brembo better stop It! :D

BigBird likes this.
  3. rwdfun

rwdfun

Using Kilometer/hour makes it seem more extreme than it really is. I mean 308km/hr is only 192 mph.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I mean yeah, that's so slow on 2 wheels. :eek:

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

This track sucks. Bring back Suzuka.

6. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Agreed. I only tune in for the esses on the second half of the track. The rest is mehhhhh.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Just bumping this up while the rest of you argue about GOAT credentials

Sent from my smatrfone

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yamaha 4 of the top 6, and will probably stay that way into Q2 with heavy rain forecast for FP3.

Joe Roberts only about 0.3 off his teammate and less than 0.9 off the leader, so that is an improvement anyway. Maybe a wet qualifying will allow him to be close to the front of the grid, although if it goes back to dry for the race, I don't see that lasting.

Lorenzo also looking a bit better than his form of late.

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

I got DOVI

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

because he has talent and intuition or his computer will ride the bike this week?

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

That'll leave a mark. :D

I like Dovi. I am hoping some of that weird language was due to translation. Because, as we have seen time and time again, if Vale can't mindfuck Marc, no one can.

BigBird likes this.
  12. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm just wondering how Yamaha found all this speed recently and is ahead of Ducati. If the Yamaha would have lasted a big longer on tires at Aragon, they would have been like 2 podium spots for the last few rounds. Suzuki is like in no-man's land these days.

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Dang, that crash by Miguel looked brutal in slo-mo, but he walked away looking fairly intact.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

because he's gonna have to put in another win and this is the place to do it.

yeah, these translated interviews always come across differently... someone should have an italian translate it...

BigBird likes this.
  16. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

969 and Phl218 like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

that's a more recent phenomenon, he used to be called "The CEO", now he's just "The Janitor"

19. rwdfun

rwdfun

I've always been a rule breaker, but know when to buy low. That's why I started the bbs fan club and offered band wagon tickets last year. We had a good couple months late last year but so far this year are not fairing well

BUUUUT, watch out, once Honda gets him a new tank cover he'll be challenging MM again.

Who else is with me

Bugslayer likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Quartararo.

Factory riders have to rethink their bitching when they keep getting embarrassed by rookies on satellite teams.

CRA_Fizzer, Phl218, scottn and 5 others like this.