1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 SV 650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Miest Racing, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Miest Racing

Miest Racing Member

Open to offers also willing to swap the KTECH suspension for stock or close to stock with cash on your end.

Asking $4,000

I have a 2003 SV 650 fully setup for racing and track use. Runs great no mechanical issues. I used it this year to help win the Overall expert championship with the Central Roadracing Association and was able to podium in the lightweight class. Bike is well setup and capable of 144s or better on the short course at BIR. Odometer isn't accurate was replaced at one point. Guessing it has around 30k miles based on previous owner. I have an MN title in hand. Bike has been gone though a ton by my mechanic/crew chief this year and is pretty well dialed in.

No shipping Located just south of the twin cities in MN.

Has:

Full Ktech suspension brand new this year setup by Tracksidelabs and dialed in throughout the year. Over 3k for a full setup like this.

PC3 with quick off brand shifter setup

Aftermarket radiator

Vortex rearsets and clip ons

Pitbull steering stabilizer

New paint fresh this year body work is OK but not perfect by any means.

2nd spare set of powder coated rims with almost new supermoto rain tires for the SV (supposed to be "the best" rain tires) the set of rims on the bike are powder coated as well.

Brand New chain and a spare vortex sprocket or two in good shape.

Motion pro throttle

Injectors were cleaned this summer have receipt

New used fuel pump this summer also added and inline fuel filter as well.

Attached Files:

2. Miest Racing

Miest Racing Member

Bump open to offers....

3. Miest Racing

Miest Racing Member

Price drop $3500 for everything otherwise would swap my full ktech suspension for someones stock setup with $2000 on you end. Bike would be for sale for $1500 with stock suspension.

4. cosan

cosan Well-Known Member

Interested in shock if your considering separating.

Miest Racing likes this.
  5. sardis campodonico

sardis campodonico AMR Superbikes

6. Tom Bobbin

Tom Bobbin Member

Is she available? Please call or text 2o3 five54 8309.

7. Miest Racing

Miest Racing Member

Are you still interested? I sent you a text with no response.

8. Miest Racing

Miest Racing Member

Bump. Would do $2300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states for the full suspension everything included and I dont need your stock stock stuff in return at all. Or $3400 for the whole bike with the full ktech. Message or call me if interested. 5Oseven - 3one7 - sevenO8two

seroj likes this.