1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Drill

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by bugeye, Sep 28, 2019.

1. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

to start a TZ 250 with? Thanks for any and all advice:flag:

2. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

i use a Ridgid 18v Hammer drill in non-hammer mode. tons of torque, starts my 125 and 250 with ease.

3. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

I use the dewalt hammer drill in non hammer mode with a 6amp battery, starts it all weekend, no charge needed. I have tried the makita 18v and it wouldn't roll my bike over, also tried a ryobi drill with regular battery and it wouldn't roll it over either.
    Definitely really like the cordless drill starter system!

4. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

I will put my Ryobi and Makita 18v to the test when the starter tool arrives. Can let you know.

5. peterleduc

peterleduc Well-Known Member

As a guy who uses a Milwaukee drill & impact driver almost every day (construction work) I’ll share my opinion. Milwaukee M12 & M18 is the toughest tool out there with the best product line. You absolutely get what you pay for.

Bosch
    Milwaukee
    Porter Cable
    Dewalt
    Rigid
    Etc.

All of them will do the job, what’s more important is that you’ll be able to buy a new battery 2-3 years after you invest the money into it. Buying a good tool upfront is expensive but their warranty and the factory repair center that actually repairs your stuff when it goes bad is worth it.

Peter

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Case IH precision 500T drill is the best.
    2019-10-12-16-38-03-1543507194.jpeg

Phl218 likes this.