1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Haul

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Metal idjits latest thread on dropping bikes got me thinking about what crazy assed shit Ive hauled on a bike. You know bulky, large, weird, etc.

Ive hauled surfboards, tools (skill saw & sawzall), lots of groceries and 7 12 packs of beer.
    The 12 packs was nice...92 FZR600. In Myrtle Beach SC with some buddies. We and another guy go to get beer. I had 2 12 packs on the tank, loose just held there by my forearms. We ahd 2 12 packs in between us. He had another in a backpack and 1 in each hand. Only had to go a couple miles so it wasnt too bad.

Also riding with a big wind sail AKA surfboard strapped on the back isnt easy.

SO lets hear..who's moved a piano or coffee table or shit with a bike.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

A shotgun that I sold to my boss and had to strap to case to my back like a ninja sword all the way from Baltimore to dc. Yes........plenty of curious looks to say the least:D:D

ChemGuy likes this.
  3. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the bounty hunter in Raising Arizona.

4. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

"Gimmie dat baby you warthog from hellllll"

tiggen and yokohama1 like this.
  5. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Rode from Columbus to Dayton with a 12 gauge shotgun to go pheasant hunting. Got a lot of looks on the highway with that rig!

Phl218 likes this.
  6. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Yay I get to reply "your mom" before anyone else!

Most looks would be the AK sticking out of my backpack. Biggest would be something simple like a tire.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You forget add big and wide...lol

Chonchito likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

I’ve hauled a nail gun and a Bosch Laser with tripod (at the same time) on the panigale.
    Was just ten miles, but no backpack or bag on bike. All belt, jacket and seat

9. I don't know if anything can pass the shit I saw on the news while I was at work. The cops pulled a dude over because his tag was expired, and he was driving a little erratically. It was some oldass beatup car, with a bearded redneck in it.

When they pulled him over and looked inside, the dude had...

A live rattlesnake
    A bottle of Jack Daniels
    A 1/2gal glass jar full of yellow cake Uranium.
    A fully loaded 44 Magnum

I have no idea what that dude was up to or had planned, but I am sure it was epic. :crackup:

10. Uncle Snake

Uncle Snake Well-Known Member

I used to ride the 20+ miles to the golf course and back twice a week. Gotta few strange looks...

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Probably not that out of place there. #justsayin

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

once had to ride from Hanover, IL to Indy (about 350 miles)... with a tire around my mid section...
    I stopped at some rest area on the way & some idiot suggested I install the tire...lol
    Of course it was a Sunday and the shop that was supposed to be open in Hanover was not and I got pretty drunk Saturday night and showed some partygoers how to do a burn out...lol.
    When I got to my buddys place in Indy...he just shook his head.

ChemGuy likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My cousin brought us a pizza on his bike. I still don't know how tf he did it.

14. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

How about a Honda EU3000i generator on a dual sport?

It wasn’t me. It was a crazy cat named Kenny. He rode in that fashion from the north side of Houston to Flatonia, TX.

ChemGuy and Phl218 like this.
  15. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

gixxer bro here. i road trip 1-2 times a year so i custom fit hard bags on my gixxer 1000. not gonna lie locking bags are fucking sweet, dont care that they belong on a harley. on my last road trip i ran into a harley guy in montana with nearly identical bags. we bonded.

Attached Files:

16. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Biggest thing I ever hauled on a bike was my high school buddy, Jason. He was 6'5" and 200+, and on a 1984 RZ350 you really had to work to keep the front wheel on the ground. Plus the aesthetics. I was 5'11", and the rear of the seat is several inches higher than the front, so he must have stuck our a good foot higher than me!

17. Chasbro

Chasbro Well-Known Member

One night out of boredom, me and two of my buddies rode a Honda 90 (C200) to the beach and back, about 75 miles each way. Those pushrod 90s were underrated workhorses. I saw one the other day. We must have been some skinny dudes to fit on that thing.

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Suddenly my four 12 packs of Old Style bottles and 2 baggies of Coy fish for my roommates brown Cayman alligator seem uneventful.

19. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Christmas tree...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pizza, really heavy stuff that helped me do wheelies when I don't do wheelies. All sorts of odd junk when I was a courier and the bike was my only transport for 18 months or so.