1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. ralphcor

ralphcor old slow guy

Better Call Saul begins with a two night premiere on Sun., Feb 8 at 10/9c and Mon., Feb 9 at 10/9c.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

So the movie trailer is out....

Oct. 11th is circled.

KrooklynSV likes this.
  3. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Breaking bad for kids

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I hope it holds up.

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Damn it... was just about to cancel Netflix too.

6. ClemsonsR6

Just watched El Camino.....what did you think???

Me....meh. So as not to leave any spoilers, that's all I'll say.

7. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

That seems to be the general consensus...I haven't watched it yet but the reviews are not making me want to spend the time :(

8. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

I'll also give it a solid...... meh

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Isn't that the one that is dubbed over?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10. ClemsonsR6

Ugh....no

11. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

New movie is interesting, especially if you're a BB fan. If not, then maybe it'd be meh. But it was entertaining for me and the wife on a Friday night.

12. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Just watched it. It was ok. Nothing spectacular.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It appears that the folks behind the franchise (BB, BCS, and now EC) are just terrified to actually DO SOMETHING with their current shows for fear of blemishing the awesomeness that was Breaking Bad.

Better Call Saul and El Camino simply don't measure up. Saul would have been cancelled after one season if not for the Breaking Bad legacy. As was mentioned... El Camino wasn't bad, but wasn't anything special.

I will say that Pinkman's old west gunfighter scene was pretty good. :crackup:

Bloodhound and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  14. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Watched it last night. I liked it quite a bit.

15. auminer

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just watched it.

Obviously “Todd” ate well on the payday from BB. And Pinkman didn’t exactly look emaciated from his time in the hole...

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

We watched it last night. I didn't love it..but I enjoyed it. Hey, it's more Breaking Bad...how can I not enjoy it? I lost like 3 solid weekends watching it on Netflix.

It was "One more episode, then I'll go to bed.", Watch, go take a whiz...repeat, until, "Oh damn! The sun's coming up..one more episode."

Better Call Saul I gave up on in the second season. Writers just spend WAY too much time on the his brother's mental illness. It puts the show's story
    line on a hamster wheel I just couldn't give two shits about after trying to care for almost 2 seasons. I bailed on that one for Shamless.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m actually liking Saul. I think they’re doing a great job of showing the development of the character and the side stories that framed who he became in BB.

yokohama1 likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is the spot where your credibility died. :D

I mean, it's possible that they would have canceled it. But it wouldn't have been because it doesn't measure up.

20. auminer

Because it's incredibly boring, then?

I get it... some people enjoy being tortured. But I'm not entertained by watching a semi-cute blonde chick in a stairwell talking on a phone and writing on post-it notes for ten minutes straight.

YMMV.

StaccatoFan likes this.