1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

And now he’s been spying? Absolutely get rid of him.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There is almost NO One in DC that isn't infested with "it", unless you bring them with you from outside.. it would be like getting dropped in the middle of ZombieLand and trying to get out... while doing "the people's business"...

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. Absolutely disgusting. The deep state is sickening.

YamahaRick and Britt like this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Trump is straight up scorched earth on TV right now...damn.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No kidding. Punches not being pulled at all. Damn.

7. Spang308

Gloves are off baby.
    Fuck me? No, fuck you!

8. Spang308

And he's been on the firewall (or WFO) for an hour and a half!

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Must have doubled up on the amphetamines.

10. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I tried to watch some of it but I can only take so much before it goes from being entertaining to painful. For fuck’s sake it’s been almost 3 years since he won and he can’t get through a speech, interview, conversation, tweet, or press conference without rambling on about how wonderful it was.

For all you guys that love him and think he’s doing a great job, wouldn’t you rather he talk about that stuff and what he wants to do in the future?

11. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

If he keeps doing what he has been doing, he can ramble 24/7 like it's on a loop for all I care.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I was at the rally. It was awesome. Trump is flipping MN red in 2020...mark my words. The antifa riots after were a blast! Those lovely folks attacked a lot of people including cops and set a few fires. They are such nice people!

YamahaRick, Britt and Quicktoy like this.
  13. Spang308

I was wondering if you went. Looked like a Uuge crowd. All the red police support t shirts was a nice touch.

14. blkduc

Apparently there were 25,000 that could not get in! Trump's support here is growing by the day.

Also, this probably won't be in the news but one of the antifa protestors was a democrat legislator. There is video of her but I haven't found it yet. Is there any doubt by anyone that the democrat party is anti-American scum? Seriously, these people are garbage.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I would think not wearing a mask but instead carrying a sign and/or holding a press conference would be a much more appropriate demonstration for a legislator.

16. blkduc

What I'm hearing is that she was beating on cars and screaming Nazi at people, you know just another mentally ill democrat.

17. blkduc

Seeing the positive energy and momentum that trump has in MN is amazing. I was surprised by so many young people, Millenials and Zs. I'm talking tons of kids as young as 18, when has that happened before? Lots of black people in MAGA hats. Also interesting to see so many east Africans (Somali and other) supporting Trump. He is going to do what Ronnie couldn't. :beer:

Trump was hilarious last night. He was on a roll! Making fun of democrats and corrupt FBI agents was awesome.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"He was only good as VP because he knew just how to Kiss Barrak Obama's Ass"....that line made me laugh...a lot.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I don`t care what he talks about , as long as he keeps getting things done.

And man, has he accomplished a lot!

YamahaRick likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've had more than enough of slick talking, do nothing, doublespeak political class. He is still working on the promises that got him elected. If he continues on that path, bully. The opposition party has offered nothing but increased taxes, open borders, free everything and anything but Trump. Maybe that's enough for you, not me.