1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pittbull front hybrid dual lift front stand, rear spool stand. Make offer

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by ineedanap, Sep 30, 2019.

1. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Here are a couple extra stands that need to find a home. I've had them for years, but they are in nice shape. They've lived in my attached garage if they weren't at the track. There are normal marks from use, but no damage. The pin currently in there is a #39 for a 14 ZX10, but you could obviously change it to whatever you want. They would suck to ship, so it's pickup only in Canton MI. Not sure what they sell for, so make a fair offer and we can try and make it work.

[​IMG]Untitled by ineedanap, on Flickr

Might consider trade for WR250R farkles. :)

2. ineedanap

Someone must need these. I hate to see them sit. How about half the price of retail if you pick them up?

Rear $75
    Front $125

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

PM’d

4. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

Dang I'd take those if I were local.

5. ineedanap

Will also come with a 2t front pin that I just found cleaning out my toolbox. That should be for the 06-07 GSXR 600/750. Maybe more.

6. ineedanap

Will also come with a free 5 gallon VP jug if you buy both stands. It works fine. I just don't need it.

[​IMG]Untitled by ineedanap, on Flickr

7. ineedanap

8. ineedanap