1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 600 first track day bike for noob

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jeffmack, Oct 7, 2019.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This. 2nd-gen R6's are, IMHO, the most user-friendly supersport machines ever made, bulletproof, and used parts are everywhere. You don't even really need to do ANYTHING to them from stock to get well-deep into any advanced trackday pace.

For less than $3K you could get a fantastic bike that will allow you to comfortably grow into the sport, and not feel like you've left anything on the table performance-wise.

I'll probably be buried with mine....

IMG_1022.jpg

britx303 and SirBonus like this.
  2. SirBonus

SirBonus Well-Known Member

NemesisR6
    That's a great looking bike!

NemesisR6 likes this.
  3. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Nah...nothing says absurd better than wheels costing more than the clapped out SV..which is what LWT is all about. lol

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Nothing like owning a $15000 SV (over time) that you MIGHT get $2800 for. :crackup:

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  5. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

6. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Let me know where you plot is so I can dig it up and rob you grave :) I want that bike because I miss mine!

NemesisR6 likes this.
  7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ive got a damn near brand new, low milage stock 2004 R6 waiting to be race prepped over winter, sitting out in the garage. Im happy.........i still love you fzr400...........

8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Did I just hear a bearing spin?

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:D Not with this 400 engine. This ones a good’n and so the 400 has been relegated back to a streetbike until my daughter works up to racing it. I will save it for her to spin this ones bearings:p

10. Jimmy Kieling

Jimmy Kieling Active Member

I have a 2011 R6 $2,800[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

11. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

Jimmy, what state are you in? Is it mostly stock, what aftermarket parts are on it?

12. Jimmy Kieling

Jimmy Kieling Active Member

Just posted it in bikes for sale, see there for details. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13. heylewy

heylewy Well-Known Member