1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red bull Straight Rhythm 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Oct 5, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

No one amped to see this tonight?

Pretty impressive looking lineup and Travis is back on the RMZilla. I dig that they are making this an homage to 2-stokes now, I can appreciate some nice fan service like that. I think the live stream starts at 8:30pm EST on Redbull TV

500CC SHOWDOWN
    Travis Pastrana vs. Tyler Bowers

250CC CLASS
    Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Ryan Villopoto, Cole Seely, Tyler Bowers, Ryan Sipes, Gared Steinke, Ronnie Mac, Alex Ray, Pierce Brown, Brandon Hartranft, Adam Enticknap and Brian Moreau.

125CC CLASS
    Ryan Morais, Carson Brown, AJ Catanzaro, Jerry Robin, Max Vohland, Joey Crown, Chase Marquier, Carlen Gardner and Jeff Walker

[​IMG]

joec and triplestrong like this.
  2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ronnie Mac FTMFW!!!

3. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

what is redbull tv? is there any other way to watch this? i’ve been seeing pastranas IG posts about it over the last few days. looks rad

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I've been seeing ads for this on the facebooks and can't stop watching the vids. Not sure if it's a new thing or just new to me, but I dig it.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/events/straight-rhythm/live/AP-1ZPSC8D9H1W11

Newish....first started in 2014.

busa99, turbulence and Chino52405 like this.
  6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Pretty sure its free. Also there is a Redbull TV app. I downloaded it onto my PS4 a couple of years back. I imagine there's probably one for Xbox and maybe some other smart TVs. But you can watch it through the app on your big screen as well.

turbulence likes this.
  8. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Sweet thanks for the reminder

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

A bunch of throwback replica bikes, Pastrana's RMZilla is a throwback to the 1992 RM250

[​IMG]

cpettit and renegade17 like this.
  10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Roku & RedBullTV app working great

11. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link. Watching it now. Never seen it before but this is pretty cool.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Some really good racing and cool bikes out there!

Really makes me feel old seeing Max V. out there after watching his father and uncle race side by side on the old Mickey Thompson Off Road GP races. Hope his career skyrockets in the future.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

These are (were) the 3

This is supposed to be McGrath's 1994 CR250 (it's actually his 2006 CR250)

[​IMG]

replica of McGrath's 2002 YZ250 that Villopoto rode

[​IMG]

The 3rd was Cooper Webb's bike that was styled after the KTM McGrath raced for about 5 minutes at the tail end of his career

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ok, yeah I thought that, but that article made no mention of it, so I figured Pooper didn't bother with the homage to the king.

17. Was awesome to see him out there. The fans went crazy.

18. Need to find the video of when they had the ktm’s mic’d Up. So f ing violent those things. New appreciation of how hard they on are the gas. Might as well be an on off switch.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

motion likes this.
  20. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Pastrana backflipping during the race was genius. Gives a great excuse if you lose and is epic if you win. I enjoyed watching this style of racing a lot than I would have guessed. Good stuff.