1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08-16 sharkskinz bodywork (used)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by JTRC51, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Bodywork has been down and repaire/repainted.

Upper, lower, tail, fender. Color is "Battleship" gray. Pic of it is just me test fitting it, I have put 0 miles on it since getting it fixed and painted.

$500 - located in. N. GA
    Screenshot_20190829-072207_Facebook.jpg

2. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Make and model of bike it fits always helps. GLWS

3. JTRC51

R6 as shown in pic.

4. JTRC51

Have lots more pics I took tonight. Too big to load here. PM me a # and I will send. They are in great shape with an awesome paint job!

5. JTRC51

6. JTRC51

Set includes
    Upper
    Lower
    SBK tail and under tail - this tail will require the the "box" section underneath to support the rider.
    Front fender

Complete set.

7. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the regular sub-frame when you say it will require the “box” or are you saying it requires the seat piece which the foam attaches to?

Edit: and out of curiosity, is the seat height lower or higher than stock with this?

8. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

He is referring to the support structure under the seat area. It’s built and then riveted to the underside of the riders seating area. Should maintain OEM height. Will need to add a seat pad.

Edit: it’s usually riveted. I haven’t heard of it being sold separate from the tail itself. OP will need to chime in here.

9. JTRC51

Seat height is about the same as stock height but it is dependent on the thickness of the pad you get (most pads will keep OEM height). Also, the "box" I am referring to is what @WingLeaner mentioned, I somehow misplaced it but you can get one directly through Sharkskinz. OR make your own, I used dense foam and plastic under this set and it worked perfectly.

10. prm

prm Well-Known Member

11. Alex Yampo

Alex Yampo Well-Known Member

PM sent

12. JTRC51

Bump make me an offer