1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica FINALE - Barber Motorsports Park - Sept 20-22 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 17, 2019.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Geoff Ru$$ell...

Yeah, we heard the whole story yesterday of how that one time...you met a guy another guy named Geoff...And by golly...he also had a “goofy” way of spelling it.

#coolstorybro ...

Geoff was a trooper riding hurt..and making ground up after running off.

Stefano had a ballsy pass that paid off at the end!

Congrats to Lee. Hope he finds the funds and rolls in SBK year. Seems like a class act.

Superbikeorbust and Hoffman900 like this.
  2. Odilup

Odilup Well-Known Member

That was cringe worthy. What a d bag. So embarrassing when Rocco was like"nah, I'm good".

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Bin it and win it?

4. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Escalante!!!

5. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Had to skip the track today and out running errands. Fong bin it?

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, way out in front. Lowside.

Hoffman900 likes this.
  7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Yup. 4 laps to go.

8. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Huey got the win for that Motion Pro commercial.

Odilup likes this.
  9. Hoffman900

Caught the podium. LOL @ PJ's interview. Glad to hear him talking about "coming back next year".

10. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

PJ is a bit of a stroke. His comment that Bobby choked tells you PJ is a poor loser.

Shocker and Chino52405 like this.
  11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

PJ was bummed big time. He'll be the one to beat if He's back next year.

Hoffman900 likes this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I hope Toni pulls a rabbit out of his hat but I think the Yammie guys have got things covered unless one of them goofs and bins it.

13. Hoffman900

I’m going with the Herrin wildcard.

I think JD, Jake Gagne, Kyle, and Scholtz can mess them up though. Jake Lewis too, but he’s. Suzuki guy.

I watched the Yosh guys throw the kitchen sink at the bike yesterday; changing shocks, etc. They just can’t get it to work. The Yamaha guys just come in, change tires, and hang out of for the most part. I know there is more to it than that, but no frantic ness on their end on pit wall.

5axis likes this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

JD for the win because he's my mostest favoritestest MA rider and I'd like to see the year end that way.

Hoffman900 likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That still pisses me off. The Suzuki was untouchable, then a few races into last season Dunlop introduces this new tire and it magically “only” works in the Yamaha. Fuck that. Suzuki should still be able to run the old tire.

drop likes this.
  16. Hoffman900

To be fair, they had all of off season to sort it out.

Reading the article about Honda and the Bridgestones vs. Pirelli has me thinking the same thing is going on.

Pretty sure Yosh R&D (NA) can’t just start making parts to suit the rules (Dunlop) here. If Yosh Japan isn’t interested, slow to get them parts, and/or just isn’t doing the testing, then they’re kind of left out to dry. It all seemed really bureaucratic talking to those guys in the past.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't buy that though....LAST year Yosh had growing pains with the Dunlop 200/60. Coming into 2019 they were in much better shape. There's quite a few races where the Yosh bikes had things well in hand, when I was at COTA at the early part of the season Toni and Josh traded wins and there's been several since then. Toni had a fairly sizable points lead a few races ago.

How did the tire all of a sudden become an issue again now?

badmoon692008 and Boman Forklift like this.
  18. Hoffman900

The rounds they have been to now have less straight aways. COTA and RAm are HP tracks.

19. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Holy crap!! That start

20. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Go Gagne! And it took em awhile, but they have posted the SSP results...

Hoffman900 likes this.