1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica FINALE - Barber Motorsports Park - Sept 20-22 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 17, 2019.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Geoff’s good, just checked in with him. That Arai was worth its weight in gold for him today.

I don’t usually complain too much about the commentators. It’s a tough job and it’s hard to find good, qualified people. With that being said...I’m about done with the guy calling Twins and Stock 1000.

Mispronouncing guys names ALL SEASON....completely fumbling over himself when there’s action, etc. I hope they get someone better for 2020.

2. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Was there even blue flags? Jesus Geoff and the ss race were affected massively.

3. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

Good to hear Geoff Aaron is doing well.

Superbikeorbust and MELK-MAN like this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I didn’t see the Twins or SS race but once again put the Superbike Race on Mute.. GW has to stop fucking screaming...hopefully someone next year can do so in a professional CONTROLLED manner and not like a god damn teen aged girl finding out she’s pregnant. I honestly don’t see how Pridemore can sit next to him and listen to that.. GW if you see this listen to Jason ...Learn from Jason.... Commentate like Jason... Oh and...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN.....

No Brakes, Chino52405 and Britt like this.
  5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

And everyone's bike handles like crap on a full fuel load , not just Toni's :crackup:

6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Twins race picks ? whoyagot ...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is it the same people all year? I thought they were using the track guys for those and they changed some. Granted, my comparison for them is to Drebber and even Jason and Greg don't his level for me.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  8. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Dumas.

Since they sorted out his engine troubles earlier in the year (stock motor at RAm?) he’s pretty much been unstoppable other than Kaleb.

Trackside he is visibly faster than the rest.

Tires looked crazy coming off the track yesterday. There were zero rubber worms on the Superbike tires and they looked like they were just came out of the mold and we’re shaved. Riders saying super smooth asphalt with hockey puck compounds is making for a weird feeling (very little feedback).

MELK-MAN likes this.
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Buras!

Gino230, No Brakes, E Reed and 3 others like this.
  10. Hoffman900

Superbike, Yosh just doesn’t have the pace and I think Toni knows it. He’s a scrapper, so I’m sure he’ll give it his all, but he can only do so much.

I hope they do a lot of testing next year because clearly something isn’t right with those bikes.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  11. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

I’d like to see Parrish return to glory

Peter Hively and MELK-MAN like this.
  12. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

It's been Robbie Floyd all year. Partnering him was supposed to be Dylan Gray, but he had visa issues so they brought in Jonathan Green. He had a few conflicts, so they brought in Michael Hill (the host of the WorldSBK Paddock Show) for three races. I have no problem with Green, but Michael Hill did a really great job and I'd be happy to see more of him next year. Hill and Drebber would have been a great team.

Gino230 likes this.
  13. Hoffman900

They brought in JH4 and RLH for warm up this morning. They need to incorporate both of them more next year as well.

Was standing next to Josh in winner’s circle when Bobby rolled in. Told him it must have been all that coaching. He laughed pretty hard with a “I wish!”. Good guy and glad to see him still around the paddock.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I enjoyed RLH's insightful commentary during SS yesterday, so plus one for me.

15. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Murrays got the hand waving going in Q2

16. Only one from a motorcycle level close is Fred Clark who does BSB as far as having the right words. Despain has the passion. Drebber was the guy I just looked forward to hearing. His voice was distinct, knew what to say and when to say it. I didn’t have the honor for f knowing him like some of y’all but the chats we did have were damn good ones. He set the bar pretty high.

17. Me too. To the riders law guy. “I’ll teach ya”.

18. And rlh has some serious patience when politely correcting the guy. Bring back sadowski, the boozed up version :)

19. Have crap internet. Did turner keep pole? Hope so. I was all set to leave this morning and head to the track and got a text about fishing tonight with the kids. Wouldn’t make it home in time and those memories trump racing for today (again). Hopefully can get him up surfing today.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

He really does.