1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 14 | Aragon | Spain | Sep 20-22

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Easy, Honda hasn’t given full access to computer on Crutchlow bike.

Also, here is one comment of thousands from around the world ( the real word, not BBS world) echoing my statement about MM getting much more respect.
    This one is from India

Attached Files:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, quoting other random people who can't use their eyes to see the kid ride doesn't really support your argument :D

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Heck that is...<checks again> Amon Soleman saying that.

THE Amon Soleman.

He's Never wrong.

Is he?....

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. #1StreetRacer

#1StreetRacer Active Member

Been hanging rather large all day. No going out on a limb for this one though, another win for the champ.

Maq pffffttt
    Vin he has a laptop too
    Rin fast guy

5. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Actually, Rossi started this “argument” after MM’s 3rd championship on the Honda. This is when the rest of the world agreed.

It’s only a matter of time before MM crashes himself out of a season and/or Yamaha gains another half second at each track.

It’s never good to put all of your eggs in one basket.

6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yeah, hold your breath- Rossi is coming back to kick Marc's ass! :crackup:

Shocker and Phl218 like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah. Since Marc is so fast on the “easy to ride honder “ he would surely suck on the other bikes

That would be a killer post season race. Shuffle the cards at Valencia, every rider gets a blind pick for a bike he has to race Monday after the final race of the season.

badmoon692008 and Razr like this.
  8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I want to see an Espagaro on the HRC next year. Both of those dudes just put their heads down and ride the piss out of whatever they have.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

* This is when the Valeban agreed.

10. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Quatararo too.

My Spanish isn’t all that good, but I think the track announcers said Fabio’s Yamaha was the slowest bike through the speed trap.

He couldn’t pull Karel Abraham or Bradley Smith on the straights and that’s pretty bad.

11. How’d that work out for Stomer? Oh wait.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Who’s up? Moto3 about to roll on their warm up lap.

13. Just hit the lake, watching on the iPad. Taking it easy this am so I don’t accidentally hit the guy who didn’t make it back to weigh in for a fish tournament yesterday but they found his boat. That’s why I wear an EPIRB, it’s not going to save me but I want them to find me quick and not f up anyone’s weekend (or day/ night) looking for me. Ya it’s morbid but 100% why I bought it and totally off topic rant.

14. Quicktoy

Prayers sent his way. And I get it.

Where in NE Georgia are you?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Interesting Post Qualification Conference.

AM73 was asked the interesting but un-answerable question (in his position) of which MotoGP bike he would like to ride in that class.

There were many ways to deal with that question (including politely flipping off the reporter) but his amusing answer (Aprilia!) showed very well that Jr isn't as politically astute as his older bro.... :D

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Wow, RIP. So, MotoGP next (anyone know why?), not Moto2, so everyone, wake up!

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Singapore F-ZZZzzzzzz-1 race conflict

BigBird and Yzasserina like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Singapore F-ZZZzzzzzz-1 race conflict

19. Quicktoy

Please rain. Please rain.

20. Toccoa. Ya it really sucks, I fish alone. 99% of the time and I’ll wear my regular inflatable at night and just one around my waist at during the day. Or if it’s really hot I’ll lanyard it to my ankle when fishing off the deck. Ya a bit cautious but this stuff happens at least a couple times a year. Doesn’t take much to get overheated in this weather and just pass out and fall in. I actually put a couple decent size fans that I attach with GoPro mounts for super hot days and throw this freezable fan cooler thing in front of them. Not going to drop the temp 30 degrees but in a tournament when pressure is on you forget to do basics like hydrate. I set an alarm every so often depending on weather to queue me to hydrate. Usually use a camelback kept in a cooler with a longer hose so it’s always there plus Velcro at least one hydro flask right next to my fish finder so it’s always in view reminding me. No different than racing, track days even worse when people forget to hydrate. Shits no joke.
    Back to racing. igoura being from Japan has an English accent like a European. I deal with both cultures daily and his accent sounds totally euro.

Quicktoy likes this.
  21. Quicktoy

Lmao. Did he really?