1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica FINALE - Barber Motorsports Park - Sept 20-22 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 17, 2019.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Elias is good at barber.

I'm taking Elias
    May or Mesa
    Fonger, and pulling for 3 of our wera regulars, Caleb Odom, Isaiah Debusk, and Garrett O'Brien
    Draik in twins

Steady T and r6boater like this.
  2. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Booby Lee PJ Curtis and Kid Wonder. Good luck racers!

Superbikeorbust likes this.
  3. Superbikeorbust

Superbikeorbust Well-Known Member

Kid wonder

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

The format is predictable enough that I can fastforward to the 30 minute mark and catch the race and bypass the 30 minutes of horse shit that shouldn't even be on the air.

5. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

6. On my way back from Germany now, I packed clothes (and the Zuma on the back of the Jeep) in case I want to make a detour for a couple days on the way home. Since I already have a room booked I might as well take the detour. See y’all around 5 or 6 pm. :) just decided about an hour ago when the wife sent me a sarcastic text message. I’m not going home to that shit.

turner38, grasshopper and Phl218 like this.
  7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

That's the spirit! I thought about booking a flight into Birmingham but I have too much work to do with moving right now. Have fun at the races this weekend.

8. Only thing that sucks is not seeing the kids until Monday I’ll make up for it as I think I’m take them away next weekend. I am entered in a fishing tournament in the morning that I’d really like to fish in, on the other hand sitting on my @ss at a racetrack and actually watching racing sounds more betterer. I’ve never actually watched a race at barber except running to a couple turns to watch riders lines etc. Hopegully the weather is nice and I can lay on the hill and get a tan in my speedo.

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Going to a bike race beats fighting with the wife any day. :D

10. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I wasn't going to go if it was going to continue to be in the upper 90s but the weather looks like it's going to be great so I'll be there Saturday at least.

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Rocco flying in Jr. Cup. Anyone know what the red flag is all about in SS P1?

12. I didn’t plan on staying “home” when I got home. She’s close to being fired.

13. Was wondering the same. Can’t find anything on any feed and my phones dead and I’m too lazy to reach up to get my charger.

14. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

That's a long red flag. Maybe someone oiled down the new pavement.
    Someone has to be the first...

15. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

WTF another red flag! SS lost 15 min of track time...

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tel the kids to stop throwing it down the road.

17. Another one out now. Hopefully p1 is a preview of the race with multiple riders being in top spot.

18. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

PJ is flying

Hoffman900 likes this.
  19. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Looks like Cam is at about the LR in QP1?

20. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

The lap record is still listed as Matt Mladin at a 1:23.664 or something