1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Jeez you’re dumb. He has a plan for that. When they reach the border for their section 8 voucher and snap benefits card, they’ll have to swear that they’re not ne’er-do-wells.

It’s foolproof.

YamahaRick likes this.
  2. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

I was going to post the picture from the hospital when my step daughter was in a coma after getting hit in a cross walk as a pedestrian by an illegal driving without a license and insurance. It was a hit an run - cops found him, arrested him, what happened after that wasn't my concern at the time, hell - he may have been released and sneaked back in. To see her now, I have to talk to a headstone above her broken deceased body.

Lack of enforcement of immigration laws has had an effect on people lives, and I'm not the only one.

https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Godwin? That’s not the point of the post. The point is that at some point, all of these things were legal or illegal based on the political climate of the day, NOT whether they’re right or wrong.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Enforcing our country’s borders isn’t wrong. Still a dumb comparison.

YamahaRick and R Acree like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not, and neither is that meme. Where do you get that it is? That’s why we can’t have a discussion. You act like it’s all or nothing, lockdown the border or open borders. I have never once advocated open borders by any means. That’s what’s been put on me by my opponents in an attempt to discredit my position, but it’s not what I’ve said.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Nobody said it was. What’s wrong is using a group of people who are seeking a better life for themselves as cheap labor and political pawns instead of providing them a legit way to immigrate legally. And before the rebuttals come, YES, our economy wants/needs them and NO, they do not have an attainable legal means to immigrate legally.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So stop them from entering and no one can take advantage of them.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I got that from reading exactly what is written in it ...“Our borders are arbitrary.” Weird how basic reading comprehension works.

It absolutely IS an all-or-nothing. If you will break the basic, fundamental laws to come here illegally, there is nothing further to discuss. There’s the door.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And yet again, as has already been demonstrated numerous times, your basic premise is STILL wrong. THIS is why we can’t have a discussion on the topic.

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

You are a typing example of "you can't fix stupid."

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I have no idea what he posted but I can assure you, he is more than stupid enough.

YamahaRick likes this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If you’re not willing to address me directly you can fuck off.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Exactly the opposite. You CAN fix stupid, which is what each of those examples is. Society was doing something incredibly stupid, then it came to its senses and fixed the problem.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How so? If our economy doesn’t want them, why are they here?

Please tell me how a poor Mexican can immigrate legally to this country?

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Agreed. Point taken.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Who claimed the economy doesn’t want them?

https://www.usa.gov/enter-us

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You aren’t able to have a rational discussion on the topic, as has been proven time and time again. So, I’ll save us all a bunch of time and energy before it gets wasted on a circular discussion that ends with most all of us continuing to disagree with you.
    You’re better than all of us racist idiots that can’t comprehend your superior intellect. Better?

I’m out.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The very first step in that process says “after getting a letter from your future employer”. How many entry level positions at construction companies, food service, factories, etc are doing that?

The current process is designed for PROFESSIONALS only, not for regular poor people. The only hope a Central American has to immigrate legally is to claim asylum, marry a citizen, or possibly be sponsored by a family member who is a citizen. None of those things actually happen.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But you’re still wrong

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or fix their homeland.