1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same Sex marriage across the land

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by beac83, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup. This in particular has aged well.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm having a hard time coming to grips with this.

Is the purpose of the discussion a biased one, or is it designed to provoke a thought process?

If a person is born gay, it means they do not get to choose their attraction and it is deemed normal. Why is being attracted to children different than being attracted to the same sex?

If the purpose of the classroom discussion is for critical thinking, I can see the point (although I think maybe a less controversial topic would have sufficed?). If the the purpose is to try and normalize pedophilia, I would be walking out of the class and asking for a course refund and look to transfer schools.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The reactions seem to indicate that it is not just for discussion. For me, the issue is consent. Children cannot legally grant consent any more than a dead person could consent to a necrophiliac. For that matter, add animals to the list of no consent.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not today, but just give it some time. Things are fast-tracking now and they are already well underway sexualizing children, letting toddlers become trannies and drag queens and dance in gay bars while adults thrown money at them. https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-exploitation-of-drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing/

Part of it, (a big part) are these children's dipshit, braindead, super woke waste of life parents that are allowing their kids to be exploited like this, but at the same time, the greater society is encouraging it to continue as well, or at the very least turning a blind eye to it....perhaps out of fear of being labeled as a hateful bigot by the fringe libtards, even though it's child abuse pure and simple.

Again, its just another brick in the wall....or perhaps brick yanked out of the wall that is keeping this house of cards society from collapsing in on itself.

That is a big part of the issue too, everything is black and white with these SJW's yoyo's, there is no nuance and there is no grey area. Either you're with us or against us.....there can't be any middle of the ground "I don't give a shit, leave me alone and stop throwing it in my face over and over because it doesn't concern me and my life."

Good example here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/1...asking-to-be-exempted-from-lgbt-school-lesson

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I 100% agree with you. I do not wish death on pedophiles as that is the quick way out. They should live a long life in constant agony.

The discussion is not about consent, the discussion is about what an individual is attracted to.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That FondaDix article is so sensationalized it's hard to be taken seriously.

Probably stems from a class about paedophilia...

8. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

That article is garbage. One college student tweets about one conversation in one classroom and somehow the writer concludes that a movement of millions of people is going to start accepting pedophiles. Unreal what is considered “news” these days.

Chino52405 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

I do find it hilarious though how freaked out people get over age stuff. Back in the good old days getting married off at 12 or even earlier was pretty normal and those kids actually looked like kids unlike the overly made up and dressed up tweens now.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

People were old in their thirties back then too.
    And everyone worked from the time they could walk.
    Life was short and hard.

I don't want to see that setup wasted, either.

11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

And those kiddie beauty contests, and teen beauty contests, too.
    All of it is sexualizing kids, and it's wrong.

SpeedyE, stk0308, StaccatoFan and 3 others like this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't understand what has become so wrong about letting a child simply be a child and remain naive and innocent for just a few years....it's ridiculous.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The discussion itself would have been unthinkable not so very long ago. I have no doubt in my mind that some people are born with an innate sexual desire for children. I'm also certain that some people are born with the urge to maim and kill fellow human beings. I am no more willing to accept and understand one than the other. We all have our inner demons. If yours predispose you to commit immoral and heinous acts, you need intervention, not understanding. Some of you scoffed at my prediction of a slippery slope, yet here we are. The gay and lesbian movement has aligned itself with the transgender activists and now finds itself in the position of supporting the chemical and surgical mutilation of young children. After all, if you are attracted to the same sex from birth, your gender identity must also be set from birth. If a pre-pubescent child can consent to life altering medical procedures, surely they can also opt to participate in consensual sexual acts. The alphabet soup activists are literally going to be hoist by their own petard. Identify politics means nothing is off limits.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Someone check on Garth. I know he is distraught after learning CA has included Iowa in a travel ban because they won't fund penisectomies or addadicktomees. I fear he may do something rash.

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

That shit disgusts me. I had a coworker who had her daughter entered in to those damned things, made my skin crawl when she would show pictures of her daughter made up
    for the latest event.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely agree.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, where are we? Pedophilia is still not acceptable or remotely legal.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Preteen cheerleading freaks me out too.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

but RBG is screwing us everyday.....