1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vapors unite..... Fav flavor. Mods, stores

Discussion in 'General' started by Marid2apterbilt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What went wrong is that Government decided to "help with the problem" ...

R Acree likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Dungeon...ohhhh...i'm telling

Sent from my smatrfone

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I just pointed out the problem in a very non partisan tequila fueled way. Where people take it is on them.:crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  4. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I am SOOOoooo against smoking of any kind; but just had to click on this thread to see what the beeb had to say after 13 pages! I'm pleased to see that things turned out the way they. Some of the responses are so hilarious.
    Thanks beeb,
    that's all.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Circa 1991-93 we didn't have a smoking section, we hot boxed Marlboro Reds down to the filter whenever we could (bathrooms, weld shop class, parking lot...). We smoked enough pot before school to give people who rode with us a contact buzz and cottonmouth. Only time someone got beat up was someone NOT minding their own business...

ToofPic likes this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I failed general math every year,cause it was first period.I was always stoned in first period,go figure.:confused:

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I opted for PE one year and single living/Home Ec the next...I think k I had small engine and welding one year as well.

ToofPic likes this.
  8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Senior year I had PE for the first two periods, followed by some class where we read books and talked about them, then “stage craft” (building the sets for school musicals) then lunch followed by wood shop, metal shop, and agriculture.

Somehow I still flunked. I guess you’re supposed to show up most of the time?

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm thinking that third class was called Honors English... Hahahahah, that was great, thanks for taking me back!

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

My mother would not allow me to schedule study halls. Because of that, I could have graduated halfway into my senior year, but that seemed pointless so I had like home ec and 7 study halls second semester. I think I actually went to school one hour a week my last semester.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's what I did, done in half a year. Went to work milking cows.